Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! An introduction

PrinceThistle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hihi! Im Thistle! My Little age is 2-4 and my big boy age is 25! I’m autistic and physically stunted, and I have some potty problems from time to time so I’m almost always in at least training pants. Ummm I’m not sure what else to put here but I’m super happy to meet you all! 😝😝

Hello & Welcome to the site
you will love it here

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Good Evening!
I myself have both Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I am age 66.
24/7 in diapers.
Zero pee-pee and poo-poo control.
Here you will find a lot of other Autistic "Littles".

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

PrinceThistle said:
Hihi! Im Thistle! My Little age is 2-4 and my big boy age is 25! I’m autistic and physically stunted, and I have some potty problems from time to time so I’m almost always in at least training pants. Ummm I’m not sure what else to put here but I’m super happy to meet you all! 😝😝
hello and welcome

Back