• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again from Connecticut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

attends10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just figured I would say hello again as I haven't been on in quite some time. Life has a way of being busy........... but I still love diapers.

In my 43 years of life I have explored just about every aspect of diaper loving but as of yet, have never played with another human into diapers. I just cant find anybody local. Anybody around my area thats looking to explore.... hit me up. 18 to 80. Male or female. Gay, straight, Bi..... does not matter. Just looking to meet up for coffee and see were it goes. Diaperman89 on youtube .

Welcome back attnds10.

Hey I can understand your dilemma my friend it is not easy at all. I was very lucky to meet a friend at a munch out in long island. She has been a good friend now over eight months and we get along great. I have been a lover myself now about 43 years. I started at age 12. I know all about diapers and diaper play and then there is scat. That is for extreme lovers. I am a female, my gf is trans and we do enjoy diaper play. I am right down the New England 95. If you wish to chat just leave me a message. I am not shy and I don't play tricks. We can always be good friends. Hugs and let me know what's up. I know human contact in this fetish keeps your mind focused, There are lots of us out there..

I live in MA just over the CT line hit me up if you wanna talk

Evahasgone2 said:
Hey I can understand your dilemma my friend it is not easy at all. I was very lucky to meet a friend at a munch out in long island. She has been a good friend now over eight months and we get along great. I have been a lover myself now about 43 years. I started at age 12. I know all about diapers and diaper play and then there is scat. That is for extreme lovers. I am a female, my gf is trans and we do enjoy diaper play. I am right down the New England 95. If you wish to chat just leave me a message. I am not shy and I don't play tricks. We can always be good friends. Hugs and let me know what's up. I know human contact in this fetish keeps your mind focused, There are lots of us out there..
Hello I saw your response I’m a 21 year old male in Connecticut is love to take you up on the offer and chat some more! How can I get in contact with you?

attends10 said:
Just figured I would say hello again as I haven't been on in quite some time. Life has a way of being busy........... but I still love diapers.

In my 43 years of life I have explored just about every aspect of diaper loving but as of yet, have never played with another human into diapers. I just cant find anybody local. Anybody around my area thats looking to explore.... hit me up. 18 to 80. Male or female. Gay, straight, Bi..... does not matter. Just looking to meet up for coffee and see were it goes. Diaperman89 on youtube .
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in Derry, New Hampshire.
I myself am linked to you on YouTube.

Kklman said:
Hello I saw your response I’m a 21 year old male in Connecticut is love to take you up on the offer and chat some more! How can I get in contact with you?
Hey! I'm 19 and from Southeastern CT. Would you want to chat? It's rare finding people in my state haha

Looking for posts are not allowed.
Encouraging those who post them should generate a slap on the wrist as well.
OP I understand your frustration - even though I have been changed a handful of times by a kink nanny - but theres things that are okay on this site and things that aren't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back