Headaches and Bedwetting

mikesecret said:
Sounds like it could be a nuerologic issue. Or possibly a blood pressure or heart issue? When I get severe headached issues nowdays I take a blood thinner drug and it usually fixes the problem. Hope you find a solution.
I think it is part of the brain cyst and seems like if I wake up with a bad headache I tend to have more of a wet diaper. But I go into the neurosurgeon this Wednesday to go over the 3rd MRI and most likely schedule brain surgery to remove it. If it doesn't clear up month after surgery then I will think its not the cause of the bedwetting.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Idaho said:
I think it is part of the brain cyst and seems like if I wake up with a bad headache I tend to have more of a wet diaper. But I go into the neurosurgeon this Wednesday to go over the 3rd MRI and most likely schedule brain surgery to remove it. If it doesn't clear up month after surgery then I will think its not the cause of the bedwetting.
I hope it all works out for you. Brain surgery sounds scarcy. Ive had brain MRIs before. My advice is to ask for a seditive to take the night before and morning of the MRI if you have claustraphobia.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
mikesecret said:
I hope it all works out for you. Brain surgery sounds scarcy. Ive had brain MRIs before. My advice is to ask for a seditive to take the night before and morning of the MRI if you have claustraphobia.
Oh I definitely do that already my first MRI was hour long and I did not like it, as I am broad shouldered and larger head size than normal so it made it quite tight. 2nd and 3rd MRI I was given diazepam and that really helped but made me very sleepy so wore diaper there and after.

Back