Have you played this Abdl game?

DaBone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So there is this Abdl game made by the wonderful artist piece of soap called Perpetual Change. It's basically a visual novel with some puzzle-solving elements. I won't spoil the story for you (mostly because I haven't finished it yet) but the stand-out aspect of the game is the art. I mean it IS made by a professional artist after all. let me know if any of you have played the game or heard of piece of soap and if so, what did you think of it?

• Wow
Reactions: Lumos, BBBen, TrueHero and 1 other person
Never heard of it, but now hunting for it 😇 🧸🍼🤗

Thank you for the tip @DaBone - there is a playthrough at youtube - but never heard about that game. Playing modus seems to be like the old zelda?

Reactions: LittleRobbie
BBBen said:
Thank you for the tip @DaBone - there is a playthrough at youtube - but never heard about that game. Playing modus seems to be like the old zelda?
oh I love zelda, named my cat zelda (sorry, off-topic, spank me) :sneaky:😇

DaBone said:
So there is this Abdl game made by the wonderful artist piece of soap called Perpetual Change. It's basically a visual novel with some puzzle-solving elements. I won't spoil the story for you (mostly because I haven't finished it yet) but the stand-out aspect of the game is the art. I mean it IS made by a professional artist after all. let me know if any of you have played the game or heard of piece of soap and if so, what did you think of it?
Is that the one with Eclair as the MC?

BlueFazeButDL said:
Is that the one with Eclair as the MC?
yeah, that's the one!

DaBone said:
yeah, that's the one!
There was some gameplay on YT (ofc, watched it in an incognito tab).

BlueFazeButDL said:
There was some gameplay on YT (ofc, watched it in an incognito tab).
Nice

Back