Have you ever noticed a friend or work colleague wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborne532

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I noticed a work colleague did one day while we were in our office. She was always swinging her chair around asking me for my opinion or to look at something she had created. One day as she did, I could see between her legs and noticed she was wearing a diaper. It was quite discreet, like pullups and had a picture on them. She seemed unaware I had seen and carried on talking to me like nothing was wrong. That continued every couple of days until she caught me looking. For a few days after she didn’t talk to me until she asked if I wanted to go for a coffee across the road.

After we had been there for a while, she nervously asked me if I had told anyone what I had seen. Then gave an explanation why she wore them. When I told her, I hadn’t told anyone and had no plans to she smiled and began to ask me some rather interesting questions. She wanted to know if I had ever wet or pooed in my pants at school or work. My first reaction was to say no until she told me she had a friend that knew me during school. apparently, her friend had told her stories about me and she was rather keen to find out more details.

The next day while we were in the office she leaned over and whispered. “let’s go for a coffee, you can tell me another story”. With that she opened her legs and pointed to her diaper as though to indicate she had done something in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks, littledreamers333, PullupAndy and 9 others
Can’t wait to hear more about this!

I think belongs in the story story section. Sounds like fap material to me….

Reactions: dlboylife
Hmm 🤔 is this real. The only time I had a real time is when I was wearing a nappy to the doctors while stuck in a wheel chair, and the nurse saw it. And kept on asking questions. When I was not drugged up to the eye balls.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Intriguing
:unsure:

:ROFLMAO: I can't measure up to this chat...I've never been in that situation. Life could be more fun though...

Sounds fictitious, but if real, I think you may have found your wife; what are you waiting for?

Nothing close to that - but there was one incident in school (forget what grade, but a pretty low one for sure). I actually was in the band back then, and this was durring a concert. One of the ones that was soooo mean to me in class over ic issues too! - That kid never actually had an accident in class, but was constantly (it seemed) in the bathroom). During the concert, I just happen to spot it sticking up over his pants in the back (I was directly behind him) - I just leaned over ans whispered in has ear that his diaper was sticking out over his pants in the back. His face got pretty red for a second, then just pulled his shirt down a bit (covering that little bit) and that was the end of it. Except for one thing - that kid NEVER was mean to me over my ic issues again!

Reactions: TigerDL, Peesalot and KrankyPants
join date + post count + sexual harassment = Bull hockey.

Reactions: redbullfiend, dous, chamberpot and 2 others
I already reported it, but the mods said it might happen.

between this and the illiterate one line posts, it’s why I don’t see much of a future for me here. :/

Reactions: chamberpot
PCPilot said:
I already reported it, but the mods said it might happen.

between this and the illiterate one line posts, it’s why I don’t see much of a future for me here. :/
Theoretically - it is possible...
HOWEVER not very likely.
Either way - PLEASE don't be too quick to dismiss the whole forum!
YES, sometimes you do see things that are DEFINITELY way off, no WAY could it be true - but actually from what I have seen, it's not many at all compared to all the actually real and helpful posts.
Sometimes it takes a little while, but it does seem like trolls are eventually found out and dealt with.

Reactions: dous and TreeLad
nwm said:
Nothing close to that - but there was one incident in school (forget what grade, but a pretty low one for sure). I actually was in the band back then, and this was durring a concert. One of the ones that was soooo mean to me in class over ic issues too! - That kid never actually had an accident in class, but was constantly (it seemed) in the bathroom). During the concert, I just happen to spot it sticking up over his pants in the back (I was directly behind him) - I just leaned over ans whispered in has ear that his diaper was sticking out over his pants in the back. His face got pretty red for a second, then just pulled his shirt down a bit (covering that little bit) and that was the end of it. Except for one thing - that kid NEVER was mean to me over my ic issues again!
That's great! I'm glad that happened. I can't stand seeing kids getting bullied, particularly when it's constant. I don't mind when kids learn to deal with it, but not all of the time.

Reactions: Angelapinks and nwm
actually yes, for some reason the schools I attended had a oddly high number of kids in diapers post graduation of highschool I saw this woman about my age walking down the street, she had a stroller with a 3 year old in it, the woman seemed kinda sad, I think she had broken up with her partner anyway the woman had stopped and got something from the luggage basket of the stroller and saw that she was diapered, I then noticed the diaper bulge in her pants and, I kinda wanted to mention something about it but decided to walk off instead. in hindsight I think I should have stopped and talked to her. the only friends I had that I knew that wore diapers was the friends I made in the first grade, they were called the wetters by the other kids because they were constantly peeing themselves on purpose and I became friends with them, I was diapered and then in pull-ups at 7 post potty-training because I ended up becoming a wetter myself

Last edited:
I have this theory that one of my therapists wore diapers because she was IC. Probably she wore Depends or something. She always seemed uncomfortable standing up. One time in a session she was throwing something away and was tying up the garbage bag and then she turned around and looked to see if I was watching her. It was kind of strange. When I finally told her I wore diapers she was totally accepting and cool about the whole thing but she wanted me to know that if I wore a pull up to work other people may notice like she experienced it herself. Just a theory though.

Last edited:
MK6 said:
I have this theory that one of my therapists wore diapers because she was IC. Probably she wore Depends or something. She always seemed uncomfortable standing up. One time in a session she was throwing something away and was tying up the garbage bag and then she turned around and looked to see if I was watching her. It was kind of strange. When I finally told her I wore diapers she was totally accepting and cool about the whole thing but she wanted me to know that if I wore a pull up to work other people may notice like she experienced it herself. Just a theory though.
they're trained to be very observant and very intuitive

When we sat down to drink our coffees, she immediately asked me to tell her one of my pooping or peeing experiences. She also requested a detailed account of what happened, and she asked lots of questions. I had never had anyone request that sort of information before, so it was an interesting experience. As I told her she looked at me with an expression of excited anticipation and quite often I had to go back to elaborate on details.

As we walked back to the office, she asked me if I still did it. I’m not sure why but without thinking about it I admitted to still doing it. After a brief pause, she confessed to the real reason she wore diapers, which was what I already suspected. She then asked me if I had ever worn them before and although I hadn’t, or really thought about, she definitely sparked my curiosity.

By the way, no I never reported her to HR and why would I. She made working there a very interesting experience and sparked my interest in diapers.

Reactions: dous
Airborne532 said:
When we sat down to drink our coffees, she immediately asked me to tell her one of my pooping or peeing experiences. She also requested a detailed account of what happened, and she asked lots of questions. I had never had anyone request that sort of information before, so it was an interesting experience. As I told her she looked at me with an expression of excited anticipation and quite often I had to go back to elaborate on details.

As we walked back to the office, she asked me if I still did it. I’m not sure why but without thinking about it I admitted to still doing it. After a brief pause, she confessed to the real reason she wore diapers, which was what I already suspected. She then asked me if I had ever worn them before and although I hadn’t, or really thought about, she definitely sparked my curiosity.

By the way, no I never reported her to HR and why would I. She made working there a very interesting experience and sparked my interest in diapers.
Hmmmm - IDK - perhaps you should have quite while you were ahead!
See I wasn't real sure before - now I think I am starting to smell something!...
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
👌
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

As one who wearing a diaper all the time, and often on the look out for others who might be wearing a diaper, I will have to say no, I have not seen a coworker wearing a diaper.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, iampadded, redbullfiend and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back