has anyone tried diapers with tail holes?

cherryfoxie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ive seen people try it but i dont want the tail to smell bad , and washing them is a risk of them being runied ~!

If there is no airbrushing on your tail you can clean your tail using pure rubbing alcohol and water mixed 50/50 and put in a spray bottle and then let it dry in the shade hanging.
If there is airbrushing you will have to take the stuffing out of the tail and use a mildly warm water and wool wash liquid mix.

Diaper with tail hole creation method (needs to be personally refined to suit your tail/diaper/body)->
What items you will need-
  • Sharp scissors
  • Diaper (preferably plastic backed)
  • Clear tape roughly 2+ inches wide
Now to make a diaper with a tail hole-
  1. Unfold the diaper and lay it out without fluffing it
  2. Cut with sharp scissors 4-5 Inches down the back of the diaper (depending on tail size)
  3. Use the tape to cover what you have cut vertically
  4. Use the tape across the inside first and then outside at the top to seal it up leaving a tail hole
If your tail is a belt or pin attached tail and you intend to use the diaper you are wearing then I recommend you wear 2 diapers. A safety diaper without any tail holes cut and wear the tail hole diaper over the top. Clothing will hide the belt slightly and pin on tails won't be noticed.
The other option is a plug tail... I think they are disposable tails so you could abuse it and you could wash in the shower without caring about destruction?

Reactions: MegaLugia, LaLoneDigi, HeythereitsMax and 4 others
Or you could get a diaper from Lil Comforts once they restock

Reactions: IcyBlue
I have made tailholes in diapers before, love the look and feel. I use my lesser quality tail as I'm afraid to get my really nice one messy.

Don't worry, be furry 🦊😁

Reactions: MegaLugia, LaLoneDigi, DiaperLifer and 2 others
fleckothefennec said:
I have made tailholes in diapers before, love the look and feel. I use my lesser quality tail as I'm afraid to get my really nice one messy.

Don't worry, be furry 🦊😁
nice quote

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Dragon64 said:
Or you could get a diaper from Lil Comforts once they restock
Do they really make diapers with tail holes?! I’ve never seen these before.

MrMae said:
Do they really make diapers with tail holes?! I’ve never seen these before.
Those are diaper covers with tails that button on. Modified cloth diapers would be the easiest to make once you figure out the perfect position for a tail 😹

Reactions: LilLogan04
IcyBlue said:
Those are diaper covers with tails that button on. Modified cloth diapers would be the easiest to make once you figure out the perfect position for a tail 😹
Ah, that makes more sense. I think the best thing would be to use cloth so you wouldn’t have to figure the perfect spot each time with a disposable.

Reactions: mistykitty
I wonder if it would be easier to wear a diaper cover with a tail on it? I’m not sure lol I’ve never even thought of tails and diapers lol

binkyybunnyy said:
I wonder if it would be easier to wear a diaper cover with a tail on it? I’m not sure lol I’ve never even thought of tails and diapers lol
Yeah. A while back, someone suggested attaching a tail to a diaper magnetically—smooth metal disc on the inside, magnet on the outside. That seems pretty ideal. A pee-soaked tail doesn’t really appeal to me, and stuff like polyester really hangs onto those smells.

Reactions: mistykitty
I love that magnet idea, that would be a great solution. Since some tails are done with belts and clips I guess instead of the magnet you could always clip it to the back. Only issue I can see with all of these is that eventually the weight of the tail(s) depending on what type might eventually pull the diaper off.

Seeing the title of this thread made me think it was talking about diapers meant for dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: CJtheCat and MegaLugia
I actually haven't seen this! That's a great idea

Wouldn't be worth it to me, fursuit tails are expensive and regular diaper cleanups are difficult enough.

Back