Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Has anybody tried Crinklz Aquanaut - Medium

Kimberlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am wondering what Crinklz are like as I want something a bit less expensive than Little4Big.
Has anyone here tried them?

Crinklz are great. And pretty dang inexpensive for how absorbent they are depending on where you buy them (my favorite source is Northshore). I wholeheartedly suggest them.

They were also the first diapers I ever purchased in a case too.

You can get aouple of samples of Crinklz from Northshore.

Crinklz are awesome! And the swell is crazy good!!!! One thing many suggest is once you put tapes on, rub them for 10 or so seconds just to get them on good. There have been many posts about faulty tapes, but as others have said, rubbing them in place seems to keep that from happening.

Thank You! They are certainly less expensive than little4bI think Crinklz are £21.95 for 15 rather than £25.00 for 10 in little4big. I don't know whether anyone is selling them for less... Amazon pay postage.

Yes I've tried them, and I keep a pack in my closet at all times because they're such a good deal, such a unique diaper, and so absorbant and comfy!

Reactions: Kimberlie
Kimberlie said:
I am wondering what Crinklz are like as I want something a bit less expensive than Little4Big.
Has anyone here tried them?

I have. They are fantastic. Definitely recommend. Five stars, would poop here again.

• Haha
Reactions: DippyDawg
I'll get them next time I order.

They are very good and if your buying in the UK Nappies R us is cheaper.

They are okay but not the best imo, plastic will tear easy if u stick the tapes on the shell ,
Rearz are much better ,

They have a high capacity and they are cheap. That’s all the positives tbh. Plastic is weak, tabs work once then they tear the plastic, they are very stiff, once wet they actually feel wet on the inside. No idea what I will do with the remaining 14 as they are really not my thing.

NorthShore is a good source for all of the Thrust Vector products. (betterdry, crinklz, astronaut, aquanaut)

Tapes can be iffy. Leak guards are outstanding. Swell is enormous. A little stiff when dry though. Shell is very soft and the print on the printed ones is very high quality

I tried them shortly after launch. It was my first Crinklz ever actually. I liked them for a "little" feel. They were super soft but if you're trying to wear discreet the sound and especially the SWELL is very apparent. Super fun for around the house though.

Reactions: Ereid2k19
Have one on now they are very good , fit well and hold alot

Back