diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I decided to go 24/7 again about 6 months ago. I flew back home to visit family fully diapered through tsa and on the plane. While I was sitting in my seat I of course had to use the bathroom so I just went in my diaper. Moments later someone walked past me and I had a the big smile thinking what a sucker having to get up and use the bathroom.

Anyone else have those moments where you can't help but be happy you are diapered.

Reactions: BabyLouise
whenever i am really tired in bed and my partner has to get up to go to the bathroom, i giggle and think of how efficient it is to have gone while i was sleeping!

same with gaming, no breaks for the toilet helps me out, and keeps me comfy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: diaperfooties
When at the movies, usually by the halfway point, I'm usually already pretty wet so I try to not go anymore until after the movie when I can get out of my seat and stand. But 9 times out of 10 I usually can't make it to the end. When I finally give in and give up trying to hold it, the immense feeling of relief while still being able to watch and enjoy the movie feels amazing 😅

rustymusty said:
whenever i am really tired in bed and my partner has to get up to go to the bathroom, i giggle and think of how efficient it is to have gone while i was sleeping!

same with gaming, no breaks for the toilet helps me out, and keeps me comfy.
Exactly this. There is nothing better than having the pleasure of wetting yourself in your warm comfy bed and not being forced to high tail it to the cold bathroom when you don't want to get up just yet. And also gaming. I hate having to get up and walk to the bathroom while I'm in the middle of gaming, especially when I'm in VR. But when I'm doing a raid on Destiny, there's going to be times where somebody's going to pause for the cause, and the way I see it, you might as well too if you're in that group of people who aren't padded. I'm not saying do a raid unpadded, I just see that moment as the group bathroom break, something I've seen many times. I'm sure I was the only one who never had to leave my couch to pee, only to get a snack🙂

Reactions: diaperfooties and Deleted member 76838
theancientmariner said:
Exactly this. There is nothing better than having the pleasure of wetting yourself in your warm comfy bed and not being forced to high tail it to the cold bathroom when you don't want to get up just yet. And also gaming. I hate having to get up and walk to the bathroom while I'm in the middle of gaming, especially when I'm in VR. But when I'm doing a raid on Destiny, there's going to be times where somebody's going to pause for the cause, and the way I see it, you might as well too if you're in that group of people who aren't padded. I'm not saying do a raid unpadded, I just see that moment as the group bathroom break, something I've seen many times. I'm sure I was the only one who never had to leave my couch to pee, only to get a snack🙂
you make a very salient point about gaming. i don't take any bathroom breaks... but you always have to take a snack break!!

agreed on a soggy mushy diaper in a warm comfy bed. don't need as many blankets in the cold season!

rustymusty said:
you make a very salient point about gaming. i don't take any bathroom breaks... but you always have to take a snack break!!

agreed on a soggy mushy diaper in a warm comfy bed. don't need as many blankets in the cold season!
Well I guess depending on where you live. I'm in socal, where the weather's always warm, so when it gets below 70, people freak out and turn their heaters on! Yes, myself included🥶 I'm also skinny, so I get cold a lot easier than most others.

theancientmariner said:
Well I guess depending on where you live. I'm in socal, where the weather's always warm, so when it gets below 70, people freak out and turn their heaters on! Yes, myself included🥶 I'm also skinny, so I get cold a lot easier than most others.
ah i get ya! i live in a place that gets pretty cold during the winter and early spring, so a nice full diaper is basically a personal heater, lol!

rustymusty said:
ah i get ya! i live in a place that gets pretty cold during the winter and early spring, so a nice full diaper is basically a personal heater, lol!
It kinda is!

Back