Happiest is a dirty diaper

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just a random thought about myself but I will admit I’m the happiest when I’m not in a dry diaper. I really love being in a wet diaper and playing with my toys or watching YouTube videos. I really wish I could wear messy diapers more often as well. Even though I hate the clean up I enjoy messing myself! Actually put on a diaper last night to sleep in thinking eventually I’ll have to wake up and have to pee really badly which I usually have too. But nope woke up in a dry diaper knowing I didn’t have to pee last night. Kind of disappointed me. Anyway just wanted to share 😂

Reactions: Seabear, doublepadded, mrpegassus and 5 others
I like a dry diaper, but like you, it's better wet or dirty. I enjoy messing myself as well. IMO, it's the best thing you can do while padded. I couldn't make a #2, but I had the pleasure of wearing a mega safari to bed last night and dribbled in it all night. Felt so nice and relaxing to finally sleep in and really get those 2 extra hours with this thick diaper on, and I must say, if I wasn't padded, I probably wouldn't've got a full nights rest.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
theancientmariner said:
I like a dry diaper, but like you, it's better wet or dirty. I enjoy messing myself as well. IMO, it's the best thing you can do while padded. I couldn't make a #2, but I had the pleasure of wearing a mega safari to bed last night and dribbled in it all night. Felt so nice and relaxing to finally sleep in and really get those 2 extra hours with this thick diaper on, and I must say, if I wasn't padded, I probably wouldn't've got a full nights rest.
Are they as Absorbent as they claim to be? Rearz boast 11000ml absorption.

Littlerhinoabdl said:
Are they as Absorbent as they claim to be? Rearz boast 11000ml absorption.
I'd say yes, but there are others who claim Rearz only changed their absorbency rating without doing anything to the diaper itself. But I think they really do have 11,000ml.

I also like my diaper, wet and soggy most of the time. I also like to stay in a poopy diaper as long as I can. Often times if I know it’s time to be changed I will hold it until I get a fresh diaper on. The feeling of a full soggy diaper drooping between my legs is awesome. I’m not allowed to change myself. I have to wait for my wife to change me or tell me to change. I don’t like it when I have to get changed before I feel like the diapers is full. But if my wife tells me it’s, time it’s time. I usually poop in the morning after having my coffee. I usually try to sneak off stay out of sight if I can because once she smells it she will send me to the bedroom to wait to be changed. That’s also kind of a double edge sword because if I’ve got something to do that morning and I’m in a hurry to get cleaned up and go, I still have to wait to be changed. And I’m not allowed to rush her.

Reactions: doublepadded and ChristianDiaperLover
A dry diaper is wonderful, a wet diaper is warm and soothing, a wet and messy diaper is perfection with psychophysiological pleasure beyond belief for me, as I sit here now in my wet and poopy morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper. I don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes me a few minutes to get fresh and clean. I wet all the time without anyone knowing. I wish I could go potty in my diaper whenever and wherever but social responsibility and courtesy dictates otherwise, so I mess my diaper in the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up. I am not being dishonest or deceptive, she knows I love a messy diaper, but one of our boundaries is no stinky diapers around her sensitive nose.

I am coping with a relapse from about five days ago from a gi virus of some sort. I really can't and don't want to tell you what kind of shape my morning Tykables Animooz diaper is in, but to be safe I am sitting on a disposable pad.

I really love a full wet and messy diaper. I always wear my diapers until I can tell I'm leaking my clothes. Then I'll change or shower. It's stupid to just wear a diaper for only one or 2 wets. Diapers are expensive and I don't have money for one pee or 2 or for a very small mess. I wear my diapers 24/7 365 (of course I chane whenever I feel like my clothes are wet.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
Just a random thought about myself but I will admit I’m the happiest when I’m not in a dry diaper. I really love being in a wet diaper and playing with my toys or watching YouTube videos. I really wish I could wear messy diapers more often as well. Even though I hate the clean up I enjoy messing myself! Actually put on a diaper last night to sleep in thinking eventually I’ll have to wake up and have to pee really badly which I usually have too. But nope woke up in a dry diaper knowing I didn’t have to pee last night. Kind of disappointed me. Anyway just wanted to share 😂
Yes, I totally agree, if I put a diaper on , it’s just not the same if it doesn’t end up wet and full, I love the sensations so much 🥰

I enjoy messing and being in a dirty nappy too, if it wasn’t for the cleanup I would do it more often

Back