Hallowscream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg Today

daddyconnor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So today, me and Rox are going to the Hallowscream event today @ Busch gardens Williamsburg. I'm going to try to keep track of littles in the group, which I suspect will be a crazy challenge. I so wish they made those animal backpacks with tail leashes for adults!

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Reactions: northlite98 and littlemoosey
For me, just working. I had band practice today.

I'm just working 30 hours this weekend and have basically slept the rest.

Friday worked from 5 AM-9 PM, Slept Friday Night, Saturday worked from 5 AM-2 PM, didn't get home til 4 PM, Napped from 530 PM-9 15 PM, Now I'm up but will need to go back to sleepies in time for me to work 5 AM-3 PM tomorrow.

Got Monday, Tuesday off tho. Always consider them my weekend since I haven't worked on Monday or Tuesday since Indigenous peoples day 2018.

I work in a Restaurant along the Appalachian Trail in Northern Virginia.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I went to Busch Gardens once for Halloween. Good fun. Kinda wish I had a costume that allowed/justified diapers. But alas I was a pirate that year, also went with friends not my SO (the only person that knows about my dl side) so it's not like it was even remotely possible anyway.

Reactions: daddyconnor
Working a Halloween event at another amusement. They actually pay me to scare people.

Been working every day this week and the same next week.

• Wow
daddyconnor said:
So today, me and Rox are going to the Hallowscream event today @ Busch gardens Williamsburg. I'm going to try to keep track of littles in the group, which I suspect will be a crazy challenge. I so wish they made those animal backpacks with tail leashes for adults!

What is everyone else doing this weekend?
That's cool! I live in Hampton and was thinking about going tonight..

I went to Busch Gardens also. had a Great time.

Well if any one wants to go to an upcoming event, my group is on fetlife under RVA ageplay. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Back