• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai!

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm an AB, still in the process of learning about my little side more. I struggled with binge/purge for a while but I think I finally beat the cycle. Since then we have really embraced my little side and it's been eye opening. I feel like I'm discovering things about me I didn't know about and it's pretty exciting. Quick example: I used to hate stuffed animals, now I can't sleep without 3 of em in bed most nights.

I play acoustic guitar, in the process of learning but I know how to play a few songs. I got two doggies that are the world to me and I try to take them on adventures. I also play video games (ps4,Switch,PC)!! Apparently one time when I was three I would sit in front of the tv and wet myself just so I could keep playing Super Mario Bro's 3. So you could say I was hooked on diapers and video games at a young age. I was also in the U.S. Navy, not exactly proud of my time in it but talking to other veterans is always nice.

I mainly want little friends that I can relate too. It wasn't easy growing up with this kink and I feel I suffer from that still. Mommy and I live in Virginia so if you're nearby maybe we can be irl friends one day 😊

Hello Punku and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Punky,
Welcome to the group😺

Welcome! 😁

Hey Punku! Welcome. Great to have someone else from VA. What part of VA are you located in? I am in central VA.

Hey Punku! Nice introduction, and welcome to the community. Funny you should say that about plushies. I was pretty much the same way. Growing up I never had any and did not particularly like them. Now I MUST sleep with my tiger plushie - Trevor. It’s good to finally start to accept ourselves as not-freaks. For me, it is about sweetness and playfulness. It’s the part of me I like the most.

Thank you everyone 😁😁😁

Back