littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I had small accident wound up peeing in my boxers and didn't feel it come on :-(

Are urinary accidents happening suddenly & frequently or a one off accident?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledreamers333
it's happened twice today already with out me knowing

If this is happening suddenly out of the blue please go speak to your doctor about it

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Have you been having IC problems before wearing diapers as AB DL or do you think that excessive use of diapers for AB DL purposes have weakened your continence or untrained you somewhat?

I've had past issues but this is all new issues

yes, schedule an appointment asap with your doctor.

If there is anything that can be done the faster you get in the better,

In fact if it continues and/or gets worse goto urgent care.

Could be nothing, could be a nerve issue, could be a infection, diabetes, or even cancer or anything....

Noone here is going to be able to help you out, even the best dr is going to need some tests, and that will most likely right away be a urine test. Not a big deal to do, and prob some blood work.

So, please just get into your dr and/or get into urgent care and have things looked at. Anytime things change without a known cause, you need to try to find the cause, and at minimum rule out the really bad ones, and the sooner this starts the better you will either get over this or know what is going on. Albeit sometimes it may take a bit to find out, but the big ones of cancer and such will be on the top of the list and should be relatively definitive in testing.

Reactions: LePew and littledreamers333
Back