Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Gym Diaper! Anybody else have experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperbum

🍼🍼🍼
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
At the gym wearing, ahh, what a dream. Anybody else participated in this? Sitting on the bike is pretty uncomfortable. Haha 🥴

I have not, but I have always wondered what it’s like. Doesn’t your diaper get really sweaty?

Reactions: Diaperbum
Yeah, it’s more uncomfortable sitting down.

Its really not that bad. At first I was scared and would only wear pullups, but now I wear what ever diaper I want. And sometimes ill even wet or mess. People just dont notice.

Rcramere said:
Its really not that bad. At first I was scared and would only wear pullups, but now I wear what ever diaper I want. And sometimes ill even wet or mess. People just dont notice.
Well I mean when everyone is in there sweating and focusing, there’s already enough smells going around

Now granted, I have never actually taken the time to go to a gym.

I should tho. I need it

Being incontinent I have to wear a diaper at the gym. My normal diaper is crinklz, but at the gym I go with ATN, because as mentioned the diaper does get sweaty. It also tends to break apart some and start clumping too. By the time my workout is done I'm wanting a diaper change even if the diaper isn't too wet.

When I went to a real gym, I wore a tena guard in my shorts. Now that I've got a home gym, I love working out in a cloth diaper.

Went to a gym once to work out while wearing a diaper, all was going good until the attendant noticed I only had on a t-shirt and a diaper.
I was not so politely asked to leave and not come back.
Haven’t been to a gym since.

Reactions: dadboddl
lonnie said:
Went to a gym once to work out while wearing a diaper, all was going good until the attendant noticed I only had on a t-shirt and a diaper.
I was not so politely asked to leave and not come back.
Haven’t been to a gym since.
Yeah not cool. The ONLY public places I've ever seen where it was ok to go around with your diaper exposed is a locker room or beach/pool.

I have ridden my bike a couple of times while wearing my diaper. I love the extra padding it gives, it's like getting a seat upgrade!!

Reactions: CLPP
I'm at a commercial gym at least 3 times a week and for those visits I only wear a guard inside my supporter. At home though I'll wear either a Northshore Air Supreme if I'm doing a workout with weights. If it's just cardio then a pullup works fine. It does get a little damp from perspiration but it gets wetter from wetting. No skin issues doing this for over 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back