Guys would you let another man change you?

ben0510 said:
1st of all I will say I'm not gay and have never had relationship with a guy. but for some reason I do like the thought of another man changing my nappy. I wouldn't want it to be some hairy arsed guy with a beer gut and hands like shovels. more like a young or middle age guy who understands the fetish I have and would treat me accordingly. anyone else have these kinda thoughts?
We call this kind of men as "skoof" in Russia. (a bald guy with a beer gut, hairy hands and conservative thoughs)
ben0510 said:
but for some reason I do like the thought of another man changing my nappy.
I usually have no sexual preferences of a caretaker, it might be even an alien, I don't mix my need of care and my sexuality together so the only quality of care is important, not species, not race, not gender

Last edited:
Yes, I would. I’d probably find it arousing.

I expect if anyone ever changes my diaper it’ll be a guy just because of the numbers game.

No, that's never happening. That would be such a turnoff.

(I'd only want a women doing that, especially since just wearing diapers already makes me very horny)

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I wouldn’t mind. But it’s not a kink for me so like, it doesn’t matter to me as long as they aren’t making it sexual.

Yup with no hesitation either! And yes I'm straight to.

Diaperman0723 said:
I have had a friend change my diaper a couple times. But I am bisexual so if Khan comfortable with a guy to just hang out I will let him know I wear diapers 24/7 and if he is up to help me change then sweet if not that is ok. I have had a few changes that got a bit spicy and i was turned over on my hands and knees. Nonetheless I think most males have the fantasy of having a guy change then bi or straight
I'm straight. Slightly curious. But oh boy I would love to be flipped over on all 4s during a diaper change

If i had no other choice

It’s what I’m looking for and would love to return the favour x

Reactions: Andy86 and KindaOlde
My 30-something unemployed son is one of my caretakers. 😇

I found someone i now meet nearly every week. After initially just getting to know each other, we started changeing each other.

Best experience ever... nothing beats not haveing to diaper myself.

Reactions: chamberpot
As a baby, who am I to choose who changes me? Isn't it rather presumptive as a 3 or 4 year old to insist that only women can change me?
Men have been changing babies for many, many years, and it seems to have largely gone ok. Besides, at that age I'm essentially bisexual, having theoretically never actually experienced sex. So, woman or man, I'm just grateful to have someone replace my messy diaper with a dry one.

I'm not gay and I'm happily married to a wonderful gal but I wouldn't care if I got changed by a dude. It wouldn't be sexual for me or anything like that, but all Im Saying is I wouldn't care either way. It would just be a non-issue for me.

I have yet to let another person change my diaper, but I could never let another man do it. Not because of homophobia, but because I cannot let another male be in such a dominant position over me (if that makes sense). Having a diaper change seems akin to a power exchange dynamic, if only for that brief moment, and while I am submissive, I will not submit to another man.

Reactions: Kayleigh
In the past yep, absolutely.

I say this because IMO getting a diaper change isn’t sexual, unless of course it is…

That said I am also Pansexual, so that wouldn’t matter anyways. Regardless, in my mind if someone wants to and is willing to change your used diapers. You clearly have a pretty great connection with them…

I am married. My wife, is my Mommy we live the lifestyle when we can. These days, no one changes my soggy bum other than her and obviously myself… & honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. She knows my body and how the diaper should fit better than anyone.

At the end of the day, if you need a change and someone that cares about you enough is willing to change you, and you are comfortable enough to be that vulnerable with them. Let them change you, it’s a super caring action. Enjoy it. I’ve always found it’s best to try and not overthink the simple pleasures that come along with this kink/fetish.

I would probably find it somewhat arousing tbh, it's a very intimate experience having your diaper changed. Everything is seen and touched lol, especially when cleaning (properly) etc.
Since being an adult I've unfortunately only ever changed my own diapers, I haven't had the pleasure of such an experience though it is something I yearn for greatly.

I'd absolutely have a guy change my diaper, only if they were comfortable to do so though. I'm Bi-Curious so that probably has weight in this as a concept for me, tbh. I have seen older male care staff/nursing assistants change diapers and IC pads and they're very gentle, professional and competent - in clinical settings that is.

Reactions: db80 and Diaperedlife13
As long as I trust the person and feel comfortable with them in that situation, their gender plays little or no role for me, I guess.

No, for me it's all about that special nurturing, maternal bond between mother and baby.

Not sure. If I was in a hospital I might. My mom did most of my changing until I became more independent. I did have other changes by my older sister, babysitters and some teacher aides. I don't think I would be comfortable with a guy. My girlfriend occasionally changes me when we get ready for bed (wet diapers only, no dirty diapers in the morning).

Well I'm not AB, so my outlok is from IC side.

I have in the hospital been changed by males and cathed by males (females as well).

But overall i think it will come down to if it is a sexual thing?
Next if you into Men or Women.

I'd assume a female having a male change her in a "strait" relationship would be a normal thing, also similar if a male in a "gay" relationship the same would be the usual.

Now, i'm not going all inclusive on the spectrum and know there is a 1000000 more variations and pronouns that can be used,but that would make the post super long and i think everyone here knows enough of the variations to fill in the blanks to not have to go into the A-Z spectrum.

But, overall if it's not sexual, then why should the sex of the one doing the changing matter? At that point would come down to trust/need/want/etc well before the physical anatomy of the one doing the changing.

I think the issue for me is a feminine one, so my default answer is that no, I wouldn't want a male changing me for "fun." I want that to be a feminine female, but if a male presented feminine, I think I'd be okay with that too. Of course, this is for fun changes, and my wife does for fun changes with me, so I'm not looking to have others change me.

In a medical situation it would not matter to me.

Back