Guys would you let another man change you?

PaddedInHaslet said:
I’m a straight married guy, but I have been changed by other guys and it was great. I would never be changed by a female because that would feel more like cheating to me on my wife. She is the only female that I have ever been with sexually and it will always stay that way.
Same here. If I was truly medically incontinent and is physically unable to change myself- anybody can change me.

I could care less if it was a male or female changing me.

I’m pansexual so Gender would not be my primary concern. My level of comfort with the individual and their demeanour would be more important. Though I have only been changed by male partners, I would point out that if I were being changed by a stranger or someone with whom I wasn’t in some sort of a sexual relationship/situation with, I think I would prefer it be a woman. That being said, I would be grateful for a change from any kind soul.

I've only been changed by a male nurse one time, I have gone to the hospital for a kidney stone and was wearing a pullup and was asked why I was wearing diapers. I told them that I was a bedwetter. As I was being discharged from the emergency room the male nurse came in and asked if I needed a fresh diaper to go home in and brought in a regular diaper because they didn't have any xlarge pullups and and if I wanted help with it so I let him change me

Reactions: Kittyinpink
yes i would,and i would change another guy.

Reactions: Shannon1024 and KindaOlde
I may consider it if it ever happened

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I prefer it to be a female.

no

PaddedInHaslet said:
I’m a straight married guy, but I have been changed by other guys and it was great. I would never be changed by a female because that would feel more like cheating to me on my wife. She is the only female that I have ever been with sexually and it will always stay that way.
Definitely agree with you! Im currently single so it doesnt matter which gender changes me. But if I were in your shoes, then yeah it has to be a guy. It wouldnt feel right if another girl besides my GF were to change me

Good question. Due to my health condition (which causes my IC but also other things) there have been times where not only would I have liked a guy to change me, I probably needed it. I just about managed it myself, but it can take me a while on bad days. The truth is, I'm too proud - and scared - to ask for help - even though I'm disabled and need a wheelchair. Maybe I need a PA now too.

Putting this all aside though, part of me would appreciate the help getting changed. But I'd prefer it to be someone I trust.
I've got no problem being changed by someone who's ABDL, but they'd need to know that it's not a lifestyle choice for me, but a coping mechanism.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I’m not quite sure, only that I wouldn’t mind being changed by someone else, preferably by another guy that’s ok with the whole thing of course. As it’s an intimate experience, it has to be a person that you can trust and feel comfortable with as you’re in a vulnerable situation.

I’m a straight male. I have changed a couple guys diapers before and I’ve had many guys change my diaper (and spank me). I have no problem with it at all and I would happily do both again.

Reactions: indiaperdl, brut2333 and Kittyinpink
antte91 said:
I’m not quite sure, only that I wouldn’t mind being changed by someone else, preferably by another guy that’s ok with the whole thing of course. As it’s an intimate experience, it has to be a person that you can trust and feel comfortable with as you’re in a vulnerable situation.
I agree

Reactions: antte91
Baby's don't get to choose who changes them. I have been changed by a man before and I would 100% have them change me again.

Reactions: indiaperdl
I would rather let a kind woman change me rather than a man tbh.

Reactions: Hotband
Bronie07 said:
Baby's don't get to choose who changes them.
You sure have a good point there.

Reactions: Bronie07
thanks for the replies to my post. I have made contact with a guy whos willing to change me. but I can not accomadate neither can he. so not sure what to do. suggestions please?.

Reactions: Andy86
I'd rather have a mommy change me then a daddy. But being ABDL, it is hard to be picky about it, as not many people would change your diap.

Male nurses have changed my diapers when I've been in hospitals, and that's been fine with me. But I wouldn't feel comfortable with a man changing my diaper in any other circumstances.

A caring sensitive mature lady would be my preference during my toddler mindset

Back