Guys ever been dressed as a girl? I was.

Angelapinks said:
I would have loved to do that, tights are one of my favourite items. I went out on Halloween once in the 60's dressed as a girl with my sister. She helped by providing red turtle neck sweater, red tights and a short skirt and her sandals. Not sure if anybody in the area we covered knew I was a boy but I didn't care.
The trouble with tights and a leotard are that if you need to go to the toilet you’ve got to almost completely undress.

Unless you’ve got a nappy on, of course.

Reactions: artemisenterri, Diapersntights, sarahbjx and 3 others
Stevepw said:
Just clothes I wore nappies as underwear
If you had to wear nappies all the time I suppose it was easier to check and change your nappies if you had a skirt or dress on.

Reactions: Millbay and sarahbjx
From a very young age, I knew I was supposed to be a woman. This is back before the term trans was as common as it is now. I from about age 10 through high school, I’d secretly wear both my sister’s clothes. When I was in high school, my sisters dressed up my little brother (4 years younger) as a girl for Halloween. They went all out, clothes, wig and makeup. I remember my dad being so angry and the things he said will always stick with me. That was the day I knew my dad would never accept me, and would remain hidden in the depths of my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BabyJessica75 and Angelapinks
I was in figure skating most of Elementary school. I always wanted to wear the pretty dresses and tights!! I never did get to fulfill that dream! I have looked at some of the adult figure skating costumes online and considered ordering them. They are very expensive for the nice high quality ones.

• Love
Reactions: Diapersntights, Angelapinks and OnePiece
scrtadssy75 said:
I was in figure skating most of Elementary school. I always wanted to wear the pretty dresses and tights!! I never did get to fulfill that dream! I have looked at some of the adult figure skating costumes online and considered ordering them. They are very expensive for the nice high quality ones.
Have you tried used ones on ebay? They can sometimes be cheaper on there as i got cheaper used ballet costumes.

Reactions: BabyJessica75
Angelapinks said:
I would have loved to do that, tights are one of my favourite items. I went out on Halloween once in the 60's dressed as a girl with my sister. She helped by providing red turtle neck sweater, red tights and a short skirt and her sandals. Not sure if anybody in the area we covered knew I was a boy but I didn't care.
Sounds like a dream come true for a young sissy. Did you get to keep the tights after or wear them again?

Millbay said:
When I was a child was dressed as a girl to make up numbers in the school Netball team!
Interesting, did you have to wear the skirt uniform? How often did have to be one of the girls?

Reactions: Millbay
Radical said:
Interesting, did you have to wear the skirt uniform? How often did have to be one of the girls?

Yes the full experience Skirt, Knickers etc.

Joined with them for Netball training to keep my skills fresh and school matches when short on numbers.

Loved Netball especially the fast pace of the game did anything to play.

Reactions: Andy86 and Radical
scrtadssy75 said:
Well we share something in common besides being Canadian, I was in Figure Skating when I was 13/ 14 and I got lucky my girlfriend noticed I was freezing in the old arena so she lent me a pair of her thick beige tights. She also said if my undies were as thin as her brothers I would need a pair of her bloomer style undies to help me keep warmer. After skating ended I gave her back the tights but she said I could keep the undies. Like you I always wanted to wear the skating dresses she had.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece, Diapersntights and 3 others
Millbay said:
Yes the full experience Skirt, Knickers etc.

Joined with them for Netball training to keep my skills fresh and school matches when short on numbers.

Loved Netball especially the fast pace of the game did anything to play.
Very nice sounds like you become one of the girls.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Millbay
scrtadssy75 said:
Did you wear dresses and skirts? I would have enjoyed being dressed as a girl all the time growing up... Dresses, skirts, tights etc...
Yeah just dresses mainly as a young child.
Then in my early teens and only at home dresses and tights...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
If you had to wear nappies all the time I suppose it was easier to check and change your nappies if you had a skirt or dress on.
Yeah thats probably why i wore them. I was at home mainly I'd either be in a nappy and t shirt or dress

Radical said:
Very nice sounds like you become one of the girls.

Yes I threw myself into it. When I became incontinent they were great too and so supportive.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Radical
loved wearing my cusion dresses and school uniforms love dressing as school girl

I was dressed as a girl from the age of 2 and a half 3 years old right through primary school till the age of 11 when i started high school and also put in diapers for the same period of time to try humiliate me into using the toilets as i had a fear of using them even when i wasnt at nursery or primary school i wore my friends clothes as most of my friends wer and are still are girls i have always wore girls/womens panties aswell for aslong as i can remember if i wasnt wearing a diaper but it was always my friends until my mum bought my own ones not my mums or sisters or familys i still wear my friends pantys with her permission she even takes them of herself while shes wearing them but thats only been a couple of times... She left a pair at my house and i asked her if they wer hers she said they wer so i gave her them and she put them beside her on the couch then her boyfriend came down and asked why i had them she said cos he steals them turned to me and smiled lol xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Millbay said:
Yes I threw myself into it. When I became incontinent they were great too and so supportive.
Awesome, were you the only boy to switch sides?

Lilschoolfox said:
loved wearing my cusion dresses and school uniforms love dressing as school girl
How often did you get to borrow one of her dresses or uniforms?

DLJosie said:
I was dressed as a girl from the age of 2 and a half 3 years old right through primary school till the age of 11
Why were you dressed as a girl? Did this include going to school in skirts?

Radical said:
Awesome, were you the only boy to switch sides?

Yes I was.

I think they thought I would not switch if they insisted I wear girls sports kit (skirt, knickers etc.) my love for Netball kept me grounded I conformed to every aspect and every rule. This experience made me more resilient and confident.

Radical said:
How often did you get to borrow one of her dresses or uniforms?
When ever i saw her she gave me her old uniform still have it

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back