Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Guys ever been dressed as a girl? I was.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all. when I was about 15 I went to a fancy dress dressed as a girl. my older sis helped me dress and also did my make up, hair etc. I was quite slim n petite for a boy. also not very hairy so I passed as a girl quite easily. it was an interesting experience and I've often wondered how many people at that party that didn't actually know me, thought I was actually a girl.
any one else had similar experience?.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, KBoy, Angelapinks and 4 others
I’ve never dressed up as a girl and gone out in public but I have done it at home a few times. When I was younger I would take some of my sisters things like her bikinis or her panties and bras and even a jean skirt and I would put them on but I never went out in public with them on. I think the closest I have gone is wearing some of my girlfriend’s panties under my clothes when I went out but that is it.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BabyJessica75
goodniteswearer89 said:
I’ve never dressed up as a girl and gone out in public but I have done it at home a few times. When I was younger I would take some of my sisters things like her bikinis or her panties and bras and even a jean skirt and I would put them on but I never went out in public with them on. I think the closest I have gone is wearing some of my girlfriend’s panties under my clothes when I went out but that is it.
did your sister ever catch you wearing her stuff?

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
ben0510 said:
did your sister ever catch you wearing her stuff?
No she didn’t thankfully.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Technically I was a witch for Halloween when I was a child and wore a dress. Sadly no pictures exist.

Reactions: KBoy and Angelapinks
ben0510 said:
Hi all. when I was about 15 I went to a fancy dress dressed as a girl. my older sis helped me dress and also did my make up, hair etc. I was quite slim n petite for a boy. also not very hairy so I passed as a girl quite easily. it was an interesting experience and I've often wondered how many people at that party that didn't actually know me, thought I was actually a girl.
Sounds wonderful fun - I'm sure having a big sister helps that situation happen more easily. Without a big sister I've been a much slower developer as a CD/sissy. Went out once to a fancy dress birthday party once when I was at uni - none of us were ever going to pass, so it was just a laugh, but the girls who were there loved us dressed up like that and we had a great night. I've gone out for the thrill of it late at night under the cover of darkness dressed, just walking around the block and that's the interesting experience for me - the vulnerability I feel dressed en femme - if cornered could I run and escape (probably not) - so I have to really keep my wits about me and feel massively alive while I'm doing it.

Reactions: moorey, Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
When I was a child was dressed as a girl to make up numbers in the school Netball team!

Reactions: Radical, Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Millbay said:
When I was a child was dressed as a girl to make up numbers in the school Netball team!
Oh wow. Why did the netball teacher pick you to join in with the girls? Did she make you wear gym knickers under your netball skirt?

goodniteswearer89 said:
Did your girlfriend know you had her panties on?

ben0510 said:
What outfit did you wear?

My sister had a fancy dress party for her birthday one year, and I had to go as the White Rabbit, because Lucy wanted to go as Alice.

The outfit was white tights, a white leotard and a red waistcoat. It was so embarrassing.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diapersntights
Ali123 said:
Did your girlfriend know you had her panties on?
No she doesn’t know I wear her panties I usually do it when she isn’t home

goodniteswearer89 said:
No she doesn’t know I wear her panties I usually do it when she isn’t home
I don’t wear my girlfriend’s panties unless she says so. I’m sure she’d be able to tell if I just took them and wore them.

Reactions: KBoy and uknappygirl
When I lived in California I went out as a girl to Halloween and to party a few times but now i just incorporate whatever gender clothes into my wardrobe. It feels more natural for me to be a mix.

Reactions: Radical, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Diapersntights
Ali123 said:
I don’t wear my girlfriend’s panties unless she says so. I’m sure she’d be able to tell if I just took them and wore them.
I’m lucky enough that my girlfriend can’t tell since she is just a little bigger than me and I try to make sure it looks like I haven’t worn her panties. Although I have cummed in a pair of her dirty panties and I don’t think she has noticed but then again I do most of our laundry so she probably hasn’t noticed.

Ali123 said:
What outfit did you wear?

My sister had a fancy dress party for her birthday one year, and I had to go as the White Rabbit, because Lucy wanted to go as Alice.

The outfit was white tights, a white leotard and a red waistcoat. It was so embarrassing.
Having to wear tights - sounds wonderful!

Diapersntights said:
Having to wear tights - sounds wonderful!
Wonderful now. Very embarrassing as a ten year old boy.

Reactions: Diapersntights
googlyeyes467 said:
When I lived in California I went out as a girl to Halloween and to party a few times but now i just incorporate whatever gender clothes into my wardrobe. It feels more natural for me to be a mix.
Congratulations on getting to this utopian situation. The days before Halloween and Valentine's are the great times of year it feels less embarrassing to buy women's clothes in shops!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, googlyeyes467 and Ali123
Ali123 said:
Wonderful now. Very embarrassing as a ten year old boy.
Oh yes, could well have been mortifying back then!

Reactions: Ali123
Diapersntights said:
Congratulations on getting to this utopian situation. The days before Halloween and Valentine's are the great times of year it feels less embarrassing to buy women's clothes in shops!
Haha now I wouldn't say it's a "utopian" situation. It's more of like a constant "do I actually look good in this or am I just kidding myself?" :) but thanks.

Reactions: Diapersntights
googlyeyes467 said:
Haha now I wouldn't say it's a "utopian" situation. It's more of like a constant "do I actually look good in this or am I just kidding myself?" :) but thanks.
hey, if you've got the confidence to wear it and feel liberated enough to be free to ignore traditional gender boundaries and just worry about what you look good in, then you're doing great. Either way - enjoy it!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and googlyeyes467
Back