guys ages 18-30 into plastic pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
How many guys ages 18-30 are into plastic pants? Or is this an older ABDL thing?

Plastic pants are great. They're not some old school thing. They're useful.

Reactions: Angelapinks, chuck, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Antientmariner said:
Plastic pants are great. They're not some old school thing. They're useful.
It just seems that most people that are into them are 40+

Reactions: Angelapinks
I’m outside the 18 - 30 group and although I wear plastic pants over my disposable at night, I’m not especially keen on them - it’s just practical. One ’old school’ thing I wouldn’t consider wearing is a cloth nappy - for some reason they hold absolutely no interest for me whatsoever!

I'm a little older than that, yet I've always found them a turn-off

Im 27 and never used them?

30 here. As far as know, I never wore them as a kid. I have 7-8 pairs now and like them, although I prefer PUL material rather than rubber or vinyl. I dont necessarily like plastic pants for any nostalgia reasons, but do I like the function of them. It allows me to push the boundary of leaking a bit closer without worrying about wet pants.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, theancientmariner, Luvshugs and 1 other person
I am 37 and plastic pants is what got me into this whole thing. I didn't have disposables usually until I was put in pull-ups for vacations, otherwise I was cloth diapered. I rarely go without having plastic pants over my diaper. I think that those 30+ are more likely to have experience as a baby with plastic pants. But only in the last 10 years did they disappear from store shelves for babies.

Reactions: Luvshugs
I wear cloth diapers or cloth training pants with plastic pants most of the time. I have gotten used to it and I rarely have leaks.

MickeyM said:
I am 37 and plastic pants is what got me into this whole thing. I didn't have disposables usually until I was put in pull-ups for vacations, otherwise I was cloth diapered. I rarely go without having plastic pants over my diaper. I think that those 30+ are more likely to have experience as a baby with plastic pants. But only in the last 10 years did they disappear from store shelves for babies.
Yes that does make sense. I was actually raised in them as well.

Reactions: chuck
I am in my low 30's and have many pairs.

tommytemper said:
I am in my low 30's and have many pairs.
I was in my lower 30s when I purchased my Gary Wear plastic pants. They've always proven themselves formidable blocking potential leaks very well many times.

mark28277 said:
It just seems that most people that are into them are 40+
Most people that age got into it because they were used quite a lot back then but in the late 80's and 90's they were getting out of favour when disposables were taking over from real diapers. I got hooked when I was about 10 or 11.

In the future there wont be too many into plastic pants as much. All babys seem to use most these days are pull ups . A pediatric doctor had said to me the diapers and pull ups these days are so efficient and easy to use plastic and rubber pants have fallen out of favor. There also has been reports claiming Pvc plastic is unsafe so they all have disapeared from the store shelves as well. I do look around and never see packs of plastic pants any more in stores. I remember when young they were in like every store. , Suoermarkets, toy stores pharmacies etc..... now you dont see them at all in stores. So many babies and kids now will never really have worn them and experienced them.

Reactions: Angelapinks
MikeDJ said:
In the future there wont be too many into plastic pants as much. All babys seem to use most these days are pull ups . A pediatric doctor had said to me the diapers and pull ups these days are so efficient and easy to use plastic and rubber pants have fallen out of favor. There also has been reports claiming Pvc plastic is unsafe so they all have disapeared from the store shelves as well. I do look around and never see packs of plastic pants any more in stores. I remember when young they were in like every store. , Suoermarkets, toy stores pharmacies etc..... now you dont see them at all in stores. So many babies and kids now will never really have worn them and experienced them.
Funny enough though, the younger generation sure seem to be loving Latex clothing seen in fashion videos and Music videos and also girls today have embraced the shiny black vinyl leggings worn by many girls I have seen. If you go to some clubs and notice young people entering and exiting, they seem to love to be seen in Latex dresses and leggings and even boys are wearing them as well so the tactile feeling of the materials is something that is a carry over.

Angelapinks said:
Funny enough though, the younger generation sure seem to be loving Latex clothing seen in fashion videos and Music videos and also girls today have embraced the shiny black vinyl leggings worn by many girls I have seen. If you go to some clubs and notice young people entering and exiting, they seem to love to be seen in Latex dresses and leggings and even boys are wearing them as well so the tactile feeling of the materials is something that is a carry over.
Yes it does seem shiny clothing has become popular. I see many in particular like wearing those puffy shiny coats this Fall, men and women...I like it . Its always nice to see some shiny coats and pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back