Guilt :(

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Recently I've been having feelings of such intense guilt over my abdl interests and I just want to know how I might be able to deal with it or even get over it if I can. I used to not give a flying frick but recently it's just been on my mind a whole bunch and I can't shake it. Sometimes I get awful intrusive thoughts and this might be one of them, but the guilty feeling won't go away :(

I would really appreciate support, ty

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 50870, magnolia and BigBlueBear
You have my wholehearted support. If I could make the guilt go away I'd do it in a heartbeat. You have a community here at ADISC that would the same for you if they could. Are there certain areas of your ABDL interests that you feel guilty about or is it the whole scene entirely?

• Love
Reactions: ABbilly, Deleted member 50870 and magnolia
This could be part of the binge/purge cycle. Also, if you're young, I think this is natural. I felt guilty about this for many years when I was younger. As I lived through the many years, it didn't seem important enough to feel any associated guilt. It's just a part of my life that raises its head every now and again.

• Love
Reactions: CaterpillarSick, SHmind, ABbilly and 3 others
DippyDawg said:
Are there certain areas of your ABDL interests that you feel guilty about or is it the whole scene entirely?

Alot of it is the diaperness of it, like objectively I know it's weird but I still enjoy it

It's also just like. Idk things I've done. Nothing bad! But idk I feel kind of embarrassed and guilty remembering (for example) a night I watched a kids show and used my paci, or finding a kids app i forgot about. Stuff like that. I wonder if I had an actively abdl friend in my life if the bad things I'm feeling would go away

Thank you for your encouragement :))

dogboy said:
This could be part of the binge/purge cycle. Also, if you're young, I think this is natural. I felt guilty about this for many years when I was younger. As I lived through the many years, it didn't seem important enough to feel any associated guilt. It's just a part of my life that raises its head every now and again.
I have heard of the binge/purge cycle just never experienced heavy purging lol. I recently threw out a few of my stuff bc I got tired of just having it on my room, it made me feel kinda bad. I was also afraid of someone finding it lol

Last edited:
To get over my feelings of shame, I really had to think about how lucky I was to be ABDL — how it gives me so much pleasure with virtually no harm. The rest of the world may look at ABDL stuff and think it's cringey, but really, they are missing out on a simple pleasure!

I know it's not that simple; it takes time to get over negative feelings. Environmental factors may also make things more difficult. You mentioned that you are afraid someone might find your stuff. If you are not guaranteed privacy, it's perfectly understandable to feel the way you do. Having my own room in college helped me relax a bit.

Anyway, I hope your guilt goes away for good one day. I'm rooting for you!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NaranjaColor, OriginalT, ABbilly and 2 others
BigBlueTwo said:
To get over my feelings of shame, I really had to think about how lucky I was to be ABDL — how it gives me so much pleasure with virtually no harm. The rest of the world may look at ABDL stuff and think it's cringey, but really, they are missing out on a simple pleasure!

I know it's not that simple; it takes time to get over negative feelings. Environmental factors may also make things more difficult. You mentioned that you are afraid someone might find your stuff. If you are not guaranteed privacy, it's perfectly understandable to feel the way you do. Having my own room in college helped me relax a bit.

^^^^ This! ^^°°

Some people turn to destructive things like drugs or alcohol to try to bring "pleasure" to their existence, yet these things can be hurtful and deadly to the individual and those around them. Turning to diapers and/or an ABDL mindset hurts no one, except those that choose to take offense. Their choice of reaction is up to them alone.

And choosing shame is something that is up to you alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalT and ABbilly
Guilt has no redeeming qualities. Guilt is all negative. Guilt is solely a state of mind. YOU control your own mind. Do not allow guilt to take hold in your mind. Seriously, look deeply into the concept of "guilt" and give me one positive attribute. If you cannot find one then ask yourself "why do I allow it to affect me ?" We each have the power to control our thoughts; try to eliminate those which hold no benefit, for either ourselves, or others. Embrace those things which bring you joy, eliminate those which bring suffering !

I've used to feel guilty about it, until I learned so much worst fetish exist in this world, trust me, you don't wanna search for weird fetish on google, or prepare yourself to throw up big time, I even can't imagine how some of them aren't in psychiatric wards based on their fetish, I guess there's probably a lot that are in there, they just can't communicate over the Internet, and that's a good thing.

When we think about ABDL lifestyle or fetish, wearing and using diapers and wearing baby clothes, sucking a pacifier, drinking from a bottle or sippy cup may seem strange, but its totally harmless, wanting to be cuddled and cared for is also harmless.

Reactions: ABbilly
CodyBaby said:
When we think about ABDL lifestyle or fetish, wearing and using diapers and wearing baby clothes, sucking a pacifier, drinking from a bottle or sippy cup may seem strange, but its totally harmless, wanting to be cuddled and cared for is also harmless.
Not only is it harmless, it is beneficial. Where else can you find such a peaceful and relaxed state of being ?

OriginalT said:
Recently I've been having feelings of such intense guilt over my abdl interests and I just want to know how I might be able to deal with it or even get over it if I can. I used to not give a flying frick but recently it's just been on my mind a whole bunch and I can't shake it. Sometimes I get awful intrusive thoughts and this might be one of them, but the guilty feeling won't go away :(

Emotions are all part of being human, so it's ok if you feel a serten way,

If this is happening when regress I would encourage you to stay with the feeling and see where your inchild won't to take you with it. Why are you feeling this way. What membererys is it bring up for you.

There may be a point that you need to look at with your in child.

Any way hope that is helpful to you.

Hugs

Reactions: OriginalT
CodyBaby said:
trust me, you don't wanna search for weird fetish on google, or prepare yourself to throw up big time
I second that, you really don't. Now you mention it, I can't help recalling that notorious video that went viral 2007. I won't recommend that one, but instead a reference that might help taking ABDL stuff less seriously. There's definitely worse shit out there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OriginalT said:

I can relate. At one point I felt the same way. It goes very deep for me. For me, it was God saying that it's holding me back from the future He has planned for me. So I dumped all my stuff. I mean, it was a lot of ABDL stuff. And, until about a year or so ago, I stayed away from it. Every once in a while, I get the itch to watch an ABDL video or wear a diaper. But it isn't the same as it used to be. It's sometimes a struggle for me but I'm not as deep in it as I used to be. I honestly think that many of us who are ABDL's were abused in some way, even if we don't remember it. I don't believe God wants you to feel guilty. I don't know your beliefs. But if you feel wrong about doing it, don't do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalT
BigBlueTwo said:

This is actually a really good way if looking at it. "hey at least I'm not sneaking out and doing hardcore drugs" lol. I'm sure once I have my own place and probably even a partner who is chill about it, I'll feel better in the long run, thank you for the tip :p

Back