• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Zororito

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey, everyone!

I made this account with hopes of meeting people with similar preferences with whom I can feel comfortable discussing matters which I otherwise might not.

I've been meaning to start interacting with people who are also into the ABDL scene, since it's an aspect of myself which I'd rather not have to hide, and having people who share similar interests tends to help make things more exciting!

I will soon be moving to a developed country with more opportunities and things to do than where I was born, so I'm planning on finding new ways to pass my time.

For the time being, I spend most of my free time playing videogames, reading, and talking with others online.

If anyone would like to chat about anything, feel free to hit me up!
I promise I won't bite!

Hello @Zororito! Welcome to our little corner of the internet 🤗.

This is definitely a great place for being able to discuss your ABDL, the people here are really kind, accepting and genuine. And from my personal experience, it has been so incredibly liberating being able to discuss it with others ☺️🌈.

I’m also open for DMs as well so if you want to chat, please feel free to message me 😊.

• Love
Reactions: Zororito and babybenji
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Zororito
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Zororito
Welcome zoroita. Asherdearing is spot on can’t add much except hi 🧸🐯

• Love
Reactions: Zororito and AsherDearing
babybenji said:
Welcome zoroita. Asherdearing is spot on can’t add much except hi 🧸🐯
Aww thanks .