• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstalockingHanso

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. I am an insta-locking Hanzo (I swear this isn't a troll post). I can be a fairly shy person and it took me awhile to actually commit to joining the site. I hope this will give you a glimpse into who I am as a person.

Firstly, my interest in diapers is mainly pee desperation and their looks in general. I hope to find acceptance on here where I may not otherwise find it.

Besides my aforementioned interest, I have many hobbies and interests. One particular interest I have is in science and medicine. I also especially love chemistry and I hope to find either a career in the research of medicine or in the clinical field of pharmacy. I figured that going into that field would be the best use of my interests and talents and I would be able to help other people if I did go down that road.

I love anime and movies. A few favorite movies and anime of mine would be Yuri On Ice, Clannad, Psycho-pass, Finding Nemo, Inception, The Emperor's New Groove, Noragami, and Deathnote. Bowling is also a long time passion of mine and I enjoy playing it semi-competitively. I also would like to learn at some point ice skating, not figure skating but I would like to thank Yuri On Ice for that.

As you could probably already tell, I am a big Overwatch fan and I am a gamer. I love strategy games because they are engaging and challenging. I've put hundreds of hours into the Xcom games and Civ 5. I also have an interest in PC hardware and technology. I may not be an enthusiast and you wouldn't see me debating between Nvidia and AMD or intel, but I enjoy it enough to have built my own PC for gaming.

The music that I enjoy listening to varies. I enjoy some pop and I love rock. I also love listening to alternative rock and LoFi Hip hop. I used to be a big fan of Lincoln Park and Breaking Benjamin. I like a few of Twenty One Pilot's songs and some Panic at the Disco. Chillhop does a 24/7 stream on youtube of LoFi hip hop if you wondering what in the world LoFi hip hop is.

I'm going to check out LoFi hiphop, it sounds like it could be sweet.

Welcome.

Hi and welcome to the site. It sounds like you have some really good and challenging goals. I'm a professional musician, organ, piano and keyboard, and I enjoy a lot of types of music. I played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years.

Welcome. It took me a while to mustard up the drive to join the forum too. I enjoy rock music too. Listened to Linkin Park a bit, a little bit of Breaking Benjamin. I spend most of my time listening to Shinedown, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Chevelle, and Three Days Grace.

Thank you and everyone else for the welcome. I have to hand it to you, I envy artists (including musicians) who get to put every ounce of love into their work and do what they love. Do you end up working on movies and tv shows as a professional musician?

- - - Updated - - -

DLC93 said:
I spend most of my time listening to Shinedown, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Chevelle, and Three Days Grace.
I also enjoy three days grace and five finger death punch. I will have to check out some of the other artists you mentioned.

InstalockingHanso said:
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. I am an insta-locking Hanzo (I swear this isn't a troll post). I can be a fairly shy person and it took me awhile to actually commit to joining the site. I hope this will give you a glimpse into who I am as a person.

Firstly, my interest in diapers is mainly pee desperation and their looks in general. I hope to find acceptance on here where I may not otherwise find it.

Besides my aforementioned interest, I have many hobbies and interests. One particular interest I have is in science and medicine. I also especially love chemistry and I hope to find either a career in the research of medicine or in the clinical field of pharmacy. I figured that going into that field would be the best use of my interests and talents and I would be able to help other people if I did go down that road.

I love anime and movies. A few favorite movies and anime of mine would be Yuri On Ice, Clannad, Psycho-pass, Finding Nemo, Inception, The Emperor's New Groove, Noragami, and Deathnote. Bowling is also a long time passion of mine and I enjoy playing it semi-competitively. I also would like to learn at some point ice skating, not figure skating but I would like to thank Yuri On Ice for that.

As you could probably already tell, I am a big Overwatch fan and I am a gamer. I love strategy games because they are engaging and challenging. I've put hundreds of hours into the Xcom games and Civ 5. I also have an interest in PC hardware and technology. I may not be an enthusiast and you wouldn't see me debating between Nvidia and AMD or intel, but I enjoy it enough to have built my own PC for gaming.

The music that I enjoy listening to varies. I enjoy some pop and I love rock. I also love listening to alternative rock and LoFi Hip hop. I used to be a big fan of Lincoln Park and Breaking Benjamin. I like a few of Twenty One Pilot's songs and some Panic at the Disco. Chillhop does a 24/7 stream on youtube of LoFi hip hop if you wondering what in the world LoFi hip hop is.

I just checked out my first LoFi HipHop playlist, so far diggin' it
[video=youtube;nLEOwgm7OUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEOwgm7OUQ[/video]

I found that live feed you mentioned as well

[video=youtube;OpIQNxiKJoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE[/video]

InstalockingHanso said:

Welcome!

Nice intro ... though I can't tell if you're trolling me! ^_^;;

I'm also a big anime and game nerd. I mostly play D.Va, Mercy, and Torb ... not usually up for PvP as it's so unforgiving and stressful, but I like these characters (and others like Rein, Bastion, and Lucio) 'cause I can play more defensive, support, or generally chill with occasional intensity. Yeah... I prolly love D.Va most 'cause she's cute and awesome and bunnyriffic... but I swear I switch characters!!! ^_^

Big fan of Psycho-pass, have you tried some of the other Gen shows?

Welcome again!

AdorableRabbit said:
Big fan of Psycho-pass, have you tried some of the other Gen shows?
Welcome again!
Thank you for the warm welcome. The only other Gen show that I have watched is aldonah zero. Any recommendations?

InstalockingHanso said:
Thank you for the warm welcome. The only other Gen show that I have watched is aldonah zero. Any recommendations?

I just started watching Aldnoah...

Gargantia is pretty great, and of course Madoka is a classic, but that one's most effective if you're passing familiar with Magical Girl tropes. Kinda like if ya haven't ever watched Gundam, Macross, and Godzilla, you can enjoy Evangelion, but you're gonna miss a bunch of what's really clever and charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back