• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from an IBS diaper user

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJaywalker

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Time to introduce myself, finally. I have chronic IBS-D and, when I am having a flareup, I frequently have bowel accidents. To help deal with this, I wear diapers during flareups.

I also have diaper lover tendencies. I've had GI issues since I was a kid, and I feel like having to deal with that during puberty caused some interesting feelings. I've come to appreciate and enjoy diapers. I feel like, when I have a diaper on, I can finally relax and not have to worry about accidents. It's an enjoyable feeling, and has definitely spread to give me not just comfort when I am able to wear and use my diapers, but also a little but of happiness and joy. I think I would happily wear diapers 24/7 if I was able.

It's definitely a contradictory feeling. On the one hand, I have to wear diapers for my IBS, which causes all sorts of problems and I would *definitely* prefer not to have. But on the other hand, I've come to appreciate and enjoy diapers, and would be happy to wear and use my diapers even more. The human mind is a weird thing.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community forum GlobalJayWalker, fantastic intro, I too wear diapers 24/7 for urinary incon and Ibs like flare ups.

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back