Got My First AB Alpaca Diapers and Bottle

babyscotty37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Today, I just got my first adult baby-themed diapers with a matching bottle and a large nipple.
I've always gotten plastic back, and white diapers to deal with my IC and to fulfill my little side.
I'd been reluctant to get any baby-themed diapers before. I guess there were several reasons, but I
decided to just go ahead and get the Alpaca ones that I've had my eye on for quite a while
So, I'm enjoying an afternoon in my new diapers and drinking from my baba.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, googlyeyes467, littledub1955 and 4 others
babyscotty37 said:
Today, I just got my first adult baby-themed diapers with a matching bottle and a large nipple.
I've always gotten plastic back, and white diapers to deal with my IC and to fulfill my little side.
I'd been reluctant to get any baby-themed diapers before. I guess there were several reasons, but I
decided to just go ahead and get the Alpaca ones that I've had my eye on for quite a while
I'm jealous.

babyscotty37 said:
Nice! Those are great!

Back