Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Got caught?

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
I've wanting g to wear these really.cute sissy panties to work but I'm afraid of what would happen if my shirt rides up or my pants sag a little and someone sees them. So my question is this has anyone worn sissy panties to work and was caught and if so what happened and what was the consequences of it

Reactions: Jbdl, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Just like wearing a diaper, use a plain onesie to cover it.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Wear panties and a cage daily, you forget you're wearing after a while.

I have never been caught at work but got caught at the laundromat once, guess my shirt rode up when I was folding the comforter I was there to wash, no one said anything to me but I heard a couple whispering/snickering to each other and they quickly looked away when I glanced over. Most of my panties are over the top lacy and/or frilly little things, so it's obvious to anyone who gets a peak of waistband.

Tuck your shirt and wear a belt.

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
I've wanting g to wear these really.cute sissy panties to work but I'm afraid of what would happen if my shirt rides up or my pants sag a little and someone sees them. So my question is this has anyone worn sissy panties to work and was caught and if so what happened and what was the consequences of it
I know the fear all too well. I wrote a post here about how I almost had a costume designer at work get me to take my pants off in front of them to try on an actors shorts. I was wearing black polkadot jockey bikini panties. Luckily there was a delay and i had a minute to run out and buy boxers at the nearest overpriced boutique that was still open.

Reactions: OnePiece
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
I always wanted to wear my sissy ruffled plastic panties to work and one day the urge became overwhelming so I wore a pull up and my pink ruffled plastic panties. My job was inspecting and supervising so I was mostly on my feet and had my shirt tucked in and wearing a shop coat. The service tech had a problem just at lunch so he left it and came back to fix it afterwards. I came back to see how it was going but forgot to put on my shop coat. As it was 90F in the shop I also had my shirt untucked and as I bent over to check out the problem I heard him say "Oh my, check out those wonderful panties". Of course I jumped up and faced him turning red in the face only to have him show me he was wearing blue plastic panties over some girly printed panties. After we complimented each others clothes he asked me how long I had been wearing and did I always wear at work. e had a great conversation and became friends after that.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri, Diapersntights, Patricia48 and 3 others
I've worn tights and panties, including control panties to work under trousers and always stressed massively about it, probably because I was always feeling too warm and overheated. I've never been visibly caught, but was once in the toilet cubicle had finished my business and pulled up my tights when I was certain the only other man in the building would have heard them and recognised the sound. On subsequent occasions I'd always use the flush first and pull up my tights when the sound could be hidden. 3 sounds of clothing being pulled up suddenly sounds too many!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back