Google Privacy Spin-Off

LittleRobbie said:
True @mistykitty, never thought about that!
#1 reason I will not use any google products ever . Never ever buy one of their cell phones they are deeeeep in your private activities . People don’t read the very tiny fine print when you sign on the dotted line giving away your privacy rights .

Reactions: LinkDL and BobbiSueEllen
mightytoddler said:
#1 reason I will not use any google products ever . Never ever buy one of their cell phones they are deeeeep in your private activities . People don’t read the very tiny fine print when you sign on the dotted line giving away your privacy rights .
You don´t use google, youtube, android, maps? It´s very hard to completely avoid google nowadays

Sprint3473 said:
GCP is not in the business of tracking, the regular google consumer products are... just thought I would point that out.
that's what they may say but I don't buy it. Google's nosier then amazon and that says something because that's difficult.

Reactions: AJFan2020
nappybaby said:
You don´t use google, youtube, android, maps? It´s very hard to completely avoid google nowadays
I’m 100% Apple phones , iPads , laptop . YouTube is a video service I do use to load up wildlife videos and for nothing more . If you do use YouTube don’t search for any questionable videos even ABDL is off limits . Remember politicians and law enforcement are alllll keeping track on YouTube .

mightytoddler said:
I’m 100% Apple phones , iPads , laptop . YouTube is a video service I do use to load up wildlife videos and for nothing more . If you do use YouTube don’t search for any questionable videos even ABDL is off limits . Remember politicians and law enforcement are alllll keeping track on YouTube .
Then you can´t say that you don´t use google at all...

mightytoddler said:
Sorry, this is off-topic to the thread, but I need to point out; I've searched, and viewed many ABDL videos on youtube and never had any trouble. Could be different in different countrys though

Back