Goodnites

littledreamers333 said:
idk how much it would cost to mail too me would have to go too post office and find out think it goes by weight of package

Seeing as your Canadian if your living in Alberta and are in the Edmonton area check out Trinity Home Medical amazing people and they have a great selection of ABDL diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333
By far, the old white goodnites. They were bulkier than, and had a higher rise of an inch over the current issue.

I remember being able to totally flood one and then make 1-2 small wettings after. No leaks.

So, in a way, the old goodnites were the closest thing to diapers for teenagers. It was a great gateway into becoming a DL.

The only con I could remember is that they smelled a bit after an hour.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littledreamers333
EnjoiDips97 said:
Seeing as your Canadian if your living in Alberta and are in the Edmonton area check out Trinity Home Medical amazing people and they have a great selection of ABDL diapers.
Jealous! I’m south of Calgary and can only drive 20 minutes at this point (health issues). My mom does all the bills and I live with her so ordering online doesnt Work. At least goodnites fit ;) and maybe going to try tranquilly ATN that the local medical store has.

littledreamers333 said:
which do you think is or was better the new goodnites or the old vintage plain white ones from the 90s

I think they both have their advantages. I would love to see a hybrid of them one day. But that won't ever happen.

I'd love to see something that was as big as the original ones, with the prints of the moden ones.

Reactions: PianoMusic1 and BigKid25
this is a difficult one, I believe the old ones would fit better, as I've seen evidence that they seem to be larger, on the other hand, have cool designs are great.

Mattew said:
I think they both have their advantages. I would love to see a hybrid of them one day. But that won't ever happen.

I'd love to see something that was as big as the original ones, with the prints of the moden ones.

Size of the white ones, stripes, camo and space prints! At least for boys. Don't know many of the girls designs

Reactions: BigKid25 and Lewis Badger
They new one are not absorbent like they were if ur heavy wetter

The old style, no question imo. They were thicker and larger.

EnjoiDips97 said:
I would love to visit trinity home medical, they are by far the nicest, humble supplier of incontinence products I have talked with to date. They seem to have a very good understanding of the abdl community.

Back