Goodnites vs Easy Ups

Gotcha. I’ll keep an eye out
12srepaid said:
Not quite. They're a new feature for 2024. Sam's Club had them first as exclusives, but they're beginning to roll out to more stores.
A few improvements over the previous version.

tdl879 said:
Dang. Would the cool and learn 4t5t fit as well if I fit in the 5t6t
Easy-ups does exist in 5t-6t as well. I really doubt I could make 4t-5t work.

JTinkering said:
Easy-ups does exist in 5t-6t as well. I really doubt I could make 4t-5t work.
I measured myself at 30-29 on the waist and 31 at the hips

osirisboi15 said:
In your experience which holds more, goodnites or pull-ups?

Also I assume, goodnites still fit better, being bigger?
Pullups are better and they hold about the same in my opinion, both hold a full bladder pull-ups leak less

tdl879 said:
What about 32 inch waist
Definitely i am 33-34 with a bigger behind

osirisboi15 said:
In your experience which holds more, goodnites or pull-ups?

Also I assume, goodnites still fit better, being bigger?
Goodnites are for older kids and are definitely going to fit better and they likely hold more. One thing about training pants is they are not meant to be used after you have wet and will slowly start to leak if you keep them on while wet. They are meant to be changed when you wet because they are for potty training. Goodnites are for bedwetting and tend to hold up longer, you can wet them and stay in them longer without them leaking. They are what I tend to use and work quite well.

The pull-ups 5t6t are pretty impressive. One of the family’s I babysit for had a package because they ran out of goodnites and they didn’t have any at the store so the mom bought the pull-ups. They fit the boys just as good and haven’t had any leaks. She said they are a good bit cheaper too so she may just keep using them for a while. They boys didn’t care for the more childish looks but other than that didn’t really care. I swiped one and tried it out and it fit me great and I was able to flood it and it held just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperpee8
osirisboi15 said:
Pros and cons with goodnites and easy ups?

I’ve used the older l/xl goodnites and the newer xl goodnites. I love them, I can fit them etc.

I have squeezed (barely) into some Huggies pull-ups 4t-5t but how are the 5t-6t easy ups? Do they have the same channel system that pampers have?

Just wondering View attachment 120997
Why don’t you try ninjamas

Reactions: AJFan2020
Peepeegirl said:
Why don’t you try ninjamas
How are the ninjas in comparison? I’ve heard they run small?

I never tried we don’t have them in Brazil but I heard that is smaller

Back