Goodnites vs Easy Ups

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pros and cons with goodnites and easy ups?

I’ve used the older l/xl goodnites and the newer xl goodnites. I love them, I can fit them etc.

I have squeezed (barely) into some Huggies pull-ups 4t-5t but how are the 5t-6t easy ups? Do they have the same channel system that pampers have?

Just wondering 3358E830-F023-4FDB-91DB-570877D5146B.jpeg

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and DBabygirl2
the easy ups do not stretch like pull-ups or goodnites so more then likely you probably wont squeeze in them even in the 5t-6t size. But i like to use them as boosters they hold a good bit. But the new pull-ups 5t-6t are really nice in my opinion. they have a good amount of stretch and i can get two wettings in one before it needs changed. Also if you picky like me and all your dirty pull-ups or diapers have to be tied up after getting changed; i like the velcro sides on the pull-ups it makes folding up the used pull-up easy. Easy ups dont have anything and the sides are so short you cant tie them together like goodnites.

Reactions: antoniorain789, DamianTheAngel, DBabygirl2 and 2 others
DiaperSWAG said:
the easy ups do not stretch like pull-ups or goodnites so more then likely you probably wont squeeze in them even in the 5t-6t size. But i like to use them as boosters they hold a good bit. But the new pull-ups 5t-6t are really nice in my opinion. they have a good amount of stretch and i can get two wettings in one before it needs changed. Also if you picky like me and all your dirty pull-ups or diapers have to be tied up after getting changed; i like the velcro sides on the pull-ups it makes folding up the used pull-up easy. Easy ups dont have anything and the sides are so short you cant tie them together like goodnites.
In your experience which holds more, goodnites or pull-ups?

Also I assume, goodnites still fit better, being bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: wetnights
The goodnites fit better on me, i have a big butt. But i have less leaks with the pull ups. But the goodnites hold more. So its probably just a body shape thing with me and that i am squeezing into them not fitting into them

Last edited:
I fit large goodnites perfectly, xl is almost too big … I can squeeze into pull ups 5-6 fine but can’t get easy ups on at all. I can barely fit into ninjamas between on weight … if I dropped to 90-92lbs I can wear them and they are my favourite because they don’t press out leak like goodnites but the second I hit 94-95 pounds … they rip at the sides.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and antoniorain789
Easy Ups were renamed Active Baby Pants as of 2018. Production shifted from Hungary to Poland and the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
BabyTweetyBird said:
Easy Ups were renamed Active Baby Pants as of 2018. Production shifted from Hungary to Poland and the UK.
Not in Canada …. Straight off website. There are no active baby pants here, there are cruisers 360 nappy pants though but easy ups training underwear

Attachments

• IMG_5169.png
    IMG_5169.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 17
osirisboi15 said:
Pros and cons with goodnites and easy ups?

I’ve used the older l/xl goodnites and the newer xl goodnites. I love them, I can fit them etc.

I have squeezed (barely) into some Huggies pull-ups 4t-5t but how are the 5t-6t easy ups? Do they have the same channel system that pampers have?

Just wondering View attachment 120997
The 5t6t easy ups are a touch smaller than goodnites S/M. unlikely that you would fit in them. They do have the three channels so the absorbency is better than pull-ups. They are scented but it's different from the regular pampers scent.

DiaperSWAG said:
But the new pull-ups 5t-6t are really nice in my opinion. they have a good amount of stretch and i can get two wettings in one before it needs changed.
Your comment was really helpful! Ty. So.. if the Goodnites XL fit me well, the pull-ups 5T-6T will fit too? Just wondering before I buy some. Tyia.

DBabygirl2 said:
Your comment was really helpful! Ty. So.. if the Goodnites XL fit me well, the pull-ups 5T-6T will fit too? Just wondering before I buy some. Tyia.
They should!

DBabygirl2 said:
Did they fit? I’ve got a 32 inch waist and gn L fit me good and so do target lxl

tdl879 said:
Did they fit? I’ve got a 32 inch waist and gn L fit me good and so do target lxl
Easy-ups 5t-6t works for me at 31 inch hips, my waist is smaller than my hips. I have to reinforce the part where it's meant to be torn open for changing before putting it on, else the seam might split a little before being fully pulled on.
Pull-ups 5t-6t works, GN L works, GN XL is too big(slips down)

Reactions: Pokejedimaster6
DiaperSWAG said:
The goodnites fit better on me, i have a big butt. But i have less leaks with the pull ups. But the goodnites hold more. So its probably just a body shape thing with me and that i am squeezing into them not fitting into them
Have you tried the newer Goodnites with the QuickSorb? They're very impressive!

Last edited:
JTinkering said:
Easy-ups 5t-6t works for me at 31 inch hips, my waist is smaller than my hips. I have to reinforce the part where it's meant to be torn open for changing before putting it on, else the seam might split a little before being fully pulled on.
Pull-ups 5t-6t works, GN L works, GN XL is too big(slips down)
I bought some pull-ups 5t6t, they don’t leak as much as gn? Somehow, maybe because it’s closer to my body, I’ll try the easy ups next time, do those have a scent? And are there any other toddler pull-ups that might work?

osirisboi15 said:
In your experience which holds more, goodnites or pull-ups?

Also I assume, goodnites still fit better, being bigger?
You can flood pull-ups 5t-6t it barely leaks

12srepaid said:
Have you tried the newer Goodnites with the QuickSorb? They're very impressive!
Is that like the regular XL?

tdl879 said:
Is that like the regular XL?
Not quite. They're a new feature for 2024. Sam's Club had them first as exclusives, but they're beginning to roll out to more stores.
A few improvements over the previous version.

Last edited:
tdl879 said:
I bought some pull-ups 5t6t, they don’t leak as much as gn? Somehow, maybe because it’s closer to my body, I’ll try the easy ups next time, do those have a scent? And are there any other toddler pull-ups that might work?
From the small pack of easy-ups, no major scent that I can notice. Ninjamas and Easyups seems to be made similarly, but with different graphics.

JTinkering said:
From the small pack of easy-ups, no major scent that I can notice. Ninjamas and Easyups seems to be made similarly, but with different graphics.
Dang. Would the cool and learn 4t5t fit as well if I fit in the 5t6t

Back