Goodnites designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am looking at a potential sale of an unopened sleeve of 29 goodnites. The seller claims they are LXL size but they have iron man designs. To my knowledge, iron man is the SM size. The seller said they were about a year old and have been in storage to make sure their kids are done bedwetting. I asked them about the size and they told me again that the diapers are 60-125 lbs and LXL size. I still can’t help but think the seller has it wrong and these are not the size they think. I have never seen iron man on anything beside LXL. Does anyone have any knowledge on this that I’m missing? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 49CECB66-44DB-47D2-8F18-31A2360B664A.jpeg
    49CECB66-44DB-47D2-8F18-31A2360B664A.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 55AD5A5E-19DC-4D01-94A5-621C2E43F7FB.jpeg
    55AD5A5E-19DC-4D01-94A5-621C2E43F7FB.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 30
  • CD38E4E6-7765-47DF-9453-823EFF759F47.jpeg
    CD38E4E6-7765-47DF-9453-823EFF759F47.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I've never seen Iron Man (or any other character) on the L/XL. I would have been all over those.

Gn1999 said:
I am looking at a potential sale of an unopened sleeve of 29 goodnites. The seller claims they are LXL size but they have iron man designs. To my knowledge, iron man is the SM size. The seller said they were about a year old and have been in storage to make sure their kids are done bedwetting. I asked them about the size and they told me again that the diapers are 60-125 lbs and LXL size. I still can’t help but think the seller has it wrong and these are not the size they think. I have never seen iron man on anything beside LXL. Does anyone have any knowledge on this that I’m missing? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, the seller is mistaken. They never made the Ironman Goodnites in any size other than the S/M. There was 3 different Ironman package versions, with 2 prints in each. For a total of at least 6 different prints (that I'm aware of) (Somehow I started collecting the prints of Goodnites. I have them all.)

I have packages of all the different ones they did. I would have to go look in one of my storage tubs to see which print version this is exactly. But long story short, he's mistaken. Those are S/M and NOT L/XL.

My knowledge is only for American Goodnites. I know a print design that was on the L/XL several years ago here, is just now becoming available on the Drynites. It's possible that they did a Marvel print on a Drynites pant someone, but I highly doubt it.

What I think is more likely, is that they had this sleeve left over. Kid outgrew them, and they had to start getting L/XL. Those were all used up. When the kid stopped, they took the left over S/M sleeve and threw it in the remaining L/XL box. So he thinks that they're L/XL, but they're not. Trust me.

The L/XL ones for about the last 4 years have had almost the exact same print on them. There's been a couple of minor changes. Like the waistband has changed from a blue to a green, and some other minor things like that. But nothing like an Ironman print. Closest thing would be a red trimmed print that had skateboards on it in maybe 2014 or 2015.

Reactions: PianoMusic1, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 12srepaid
The L/XL only had generic designs. No Disney or Marvel. This is for both GoodNites and DryNites alike.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back