Goodnites at cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul2171

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really want to go to the cinema in the new goodnites xl but I am to scare that someone notice

Reactions: Angelapinks
id be worried most about leaks. No one will notice a goodnite, they’re super discreet. But a leak is anything but. Practice wetting sitting down and see how it holds before committing to draining a movie sized flood into a pretty small diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
I have pee sitting down and they hold up, well the new ones they go up to 140 Lb+ And I am only 125 Lb

Reactions: Angelapinks
Have you go to the cinema in diapers?

Paul2171 said:
I really want to go to the cinema in the new goodnites xl but I am to scare that someone notice
Just make sure they're not showing above the waist of your trousers and you should be fine. Could also wear a top that goes down below your waist.

Also once you're in the cinema it's dark and no one will be looking at you so you should be OK.

I'd only be careful if you're planning on using them. I peed in a tena pull up whilst in a cinema a few years ago. It was completely deliberately and I'd drunk one of those fizzy drinks so I was desperate. I didn't even realise it was leaking as it was dark until I was sat in a puddle. I was eventually caught and had to leave the screen to change in the disabled toilet.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and AComputerGuy
Wear a long sleeved shirt or a hoodie over a t-shirt, so if you suffer a leak you can tie it around your waist to cover up any wet patches.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust a DryNites/Goodnite for a cinema trip. Last time I went to the cinema I wore a Drylife Slip Super which held up to the point of sagging but not leaking by the time I’d finished. My partner told me proudly that she had kept hers dry! Lol!

Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks and guest
If I were you, I would wear a quality AB/DL or medical diaper to the theater. It’s better to be wearing too much protection than not enough. I have worn such diapers (old Abena M4, Crinklz/BetterDry, Northshore MegaMax, etc.) out in public before, and as far as I can tell, no one ever noticed.

Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, Jonnythepony and 3 others
It feels to me that you are not very 18+

I am 19 but I am fit
Goodnites607975 said:

Goodnites607975 said:
I get that feeling from some posts, but I try not to jump to conclusions.

Lostboy123 said:
caught and had to leave the screen to change in the disabled toilet.
Who caught you and what did they say

I had a friend who worked in a theatre. Due to it being dark, some people like to use that as an excuse to be inappropriate (if you catch my drift), therefore the cameras are checked quite often.

Just be wary that although the people in the theatre cannot see you, the staff can.

That's not a reason not to try it, but grabbing at your crotch to check for leaks might draw suspicion.

Cook said:
I had a friend who worked in a theatre. Due to it being dark, some people like to use that as an excuse to be inappropriate (if you catch my drift), therefore the cameras are checked quite often.

Just be wary that although the people in the theatre cannot see you, the staff can.

That's not a reason not to try it, but grabbing at your crotch to check for leaks might draw suspicion.
They use night vision cameras its mainly too catch pirates

AComputerGuy said:
Who caught you and what did they say
Three kids that were sat near me. I can't remember what film it was now but I'd picked one that had been out a while so it would be relatively empty. I was 19 when it happened and they would of been about 14 or 15.

After I'd done it the smell was quite obvious, my nappy had leaked badly and I'd even made a puddle on the floor. and I heard a voice from behind me. 'What's that smell', one of the other boys said 'it smells like piss', I was the only person sat anywhere near them and I then heard 'I think it's him'. 'Have you pissed yourself' I heard and I froze in my seat, I tried to deny it but it was fairly obvious, I could feel that i was sat in a puddle and some had even got on the floor. One of them had already got up and got to the back of the cinema. When he returned he had a member of staff with him who immediately saw that I had wet myself.

He asked me if I wanted to go to the toilet and he led me out whilst all of the three boys who'd caught me laughed at me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Lostboy123 said:
Three kids that were sat near me. I can't remember what film it was now but I'd picked one that had been out a while so it would be relatively empty. I was 19 when it happened and they would of been about 14 or 15.

After I'd done it the smell was quite obvious, my nappy had leaked badly and I'd even made a puddle on the floor. and I heard a voice from behind me. 'What's that smell', one of the other boys said 'it smells like piss', I was the only person sat anywhere near them and I then heard 'I think it's him'. 'Have you pissed yourself' I heard and I froze in my seat, I tried to deny it but it was fairly obvious, I could feel that i was sat in a puddle and some had even got on the floor. One of them had already got up and got to the back of the cinema. When he returned he had a member of staff with him who immediately saw that I had wet myself.

He asked me if I wanted to go to the toilet and he led me out whilst all of the three boys who'd caught me laughed at me.
😮

What was the nappy that failed?

I once had a Boots Staydry Pull-Up fail on me in the Uni library. I stood up and felt a trickle run down my leg. Luckily I got out of there before I bumped into anyone I knew!

Last edited:
PCS said:
😮

What was the nappy that failed?

I once had a Boots Staydry Pull-Up fail on me in the Uni library. I stood up and felt a trickle run down my leg. Luckily I got out of there before I bumped into anyone I knew!
It was a tena pull up. I was really disappointed because they'd worked great for me before and I'd used them numerous times in public.

I never used to like proper tape up nappies as I couldn't do the tapes myself and I didn't and still don't have anyone to change me although I'm much better now and usually wear abena m4s

No one will notice a megamax.

Lostboy123 said:
It was a tena pull up. I was really disappointed because they'd worked great for me before and I'd used them numerous times in public.

I never used to like proper tape up nappies as I couldn't do the tapes myself and I didn't and still don't have anyone to change me although I'm much better now and usually wear abena m4s
An M4/L4 won’t let you down in the cinema.

Still my favourite!

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back