Good or bad

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I wanted to ask a question real quick. What do you think of Little For Big's baby parade cloth backed diapers. I'd love to hear your likes or dislikes of the diaper

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
As with any LFB - Overpriced

LittleMonsterUK said:
As with any LFB - Overpriced
Are are they good

I can agree the price isn't great if you only order one bag. I usually go for the mixed case of 4 bags and save a lot. As for the diapers the most recent releases are really high quality. Up there with Tykables. Not as absorbent but hold up well. There has been issues with the tapes coming loose from the back wing. If that happens you just need to burnish it down good before putting it on and they hold all day.

Joediaper said:
I can agree the price isn't great if you only order one bag. I usually go for the mixed case of 4 bags and save a lot. As for the diapers the most recent releases are really high quality. Up there with Tykables. Not as absorbent but hold up well. There has been issues with the tapes coming loose from the back wing. If that happens you just need to burnish it down good before putting it on and they hold all day.
Burnish it??

Rub vigorously with pressure. Preferably with the back of a fingernail or spoon.

Back