Good nites bed matts.

BigAl2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I picked some up to try. I like how they have adhesive to stay put. It does keep them from shifting. Last night i had a leak. They caught the leak. But it spread and woke me up. They are not thick at all. If they had fluff i think they would work better.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I use a washable soaker pad
I don't leak often and they are nice and soft
if I have a leak only have toss the soaker pad in the wash

Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks and BigAl2
They're not bad, but if you're a little restless in your sleep, they'll like peel off the sheet and end up stuck to themselves in the corners.

Really easy to find in a pinch though.

Reactions: BigAl2
They tend to make loud crinkle sounds too right?

I love these mats. My husband loves them too since he sleeps next to a bedwetter! Haha. He doesn’t want to sleep on those bedwetter sheets so these stay on my side of the bed. Sometimes my diapers get a little saggy from tossing and turning in bed. A saggy waist usually means a leaky diaper. I hate wearing plastic pants over my diapers so these Goodnites Bed Mats really come in handy

Reactions: Angelapinks and BigAl2
I12BLittle89 said:
They tend to make loud crinkle sounds too right?
No crinkle that i noticed.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
I was wondering if they still sold those. I tried them a couple years ago and they worked well, but I can't seem to find them anymore

I had a hard time finding them local. I checked CVS,Walmart,Riteaid and Weis markets. Weis had them.

BigAl1 said:
I had a hard time finding them local. I checked CVS,Walmart,Riteaid and Weis markets. Weis had them.
I know I’ve seen them. Walmarts in my area I swear have them. If nothing else, Walmart’s store brand has their version. I don’t know if they’re any good.

Reactions: JWolf, KenworthW900b and BigAl2
I12BLittle89 said:
I know I’ve seen them. Walmarts in my area I swear have them. If nothing else, Walmart’s store brand has their version. I don’t know if they’re any good.
The Wal Mart branded ones are ok, they work just as well but the adhesive isn't as good and has a tendency to occasionally come loose on one corner. It's usually 1-2 mats out of a pack of 9... Just FYI

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and BigAl2
They're crazy expensive for what they are IMHO.

Reactions: DLScottsman
Just be sure to never put the sticky patches down on a fleece blanket. Did that once, and could never get the adhesive out of the blanket!

totters said:
They're crazy expensive for what they are IMHO.
I like using them, as a way to protect my mattress whenever I want to get padded. But at $40 for 36 sheets they’re really expensive.

I saw them on the closeout shelf at my Safeway. They may be discontinued either by the manufacturer or the big chains.

I've got several packs of them but mainly use them when I travel to keep the bed at the hotel from getting wet if my diapers leak. I also have a child who wet the bed but we both have plastic sheets on our beds and both wear diapers at night.

Back