Good day not so good.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
So yesterday with no changes in fluid intake. I was actually able to stay dry at work and through the evening. I was to say the least shocked and even checked myself to see if I was wet. Nope.
Today however I got up got dressed for work went to the bathroom as I usually do. Emptying my bladder got out of the bathroom went take my medicine give the puddy cat her morning treats started to walk towards the door and I started wetting my diaper. Not much not enough to warrant a change. This went on for the rest of the day wetting off and on. Nothing was different from yesterday but for so.e reason it was.
In a way I wanted to celebrate yesterday but then today it was back to the norm.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and EcoIncon
Bladders are fickle arnt they
A lot of us go through up and downs like this. It's not abnormal but it's definitely frustrating.

Reactions: Diprs2, EcoIncon and Jorelaxed
lilshelly said:
So yesterday with no changes in fluid intake. I was actually able to stay dry at work and through the evening. I was to say the least shocked and even checked myself to see if I was wet. Nope.
Today however I got up got dressed for work went to the bathroom as I usually do. Emptying my bladder got out of the bathroom went take my medicine give the puddy cat her morning treats started to walk towards the door and I started wetting my diaper. Not much not enough to warrant a change. This went on for the rest of the day wetting off and on. Nothing was different from yesterday but for so.e reason it was.
In a way I wanted to celebrate yesterday but then today it was back to the norm.
It is strange how are bodies work.

Reactions: EcoIncon
richieboy said:
It is strange how are bodies work.
or don't work as the case may be...

Back