Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I have really bad bladder issues, and the pullups just aren't working for me, any recs?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Rearz can actually be somewhat cheap if you have a small waist size (avg. about $2.33/diaper with the XS for 12 diapers, but they’re 6500 ml)
I actually might be wrong…

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun
If you don’t mind buying pants a size up, I think that BetterDry is hard to beat in terms of value. They hold a lot and are very practical. LL Medico has a good deal on them if you buy in bulk. The other good option would be the plastic-backed Abena 4 (S4, M4, L4, XL4). They are about the same price with a bit less capacity, but they also look less puffy from the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPulpo and AttilaThePun
woofmeow said:
I have really bad bladder issues, and the pullups just aren't working for me, any recs?
I use Bambino Bellisimo v2 they cost about $2.43 a piece and hold a lot of urine

In my opinion, the Seni Super trio or Quattro are the diapers where you get most quality and absorption for little money
If you can go with less capacity, then some local brands available in supermarkets or pharmacies might also do the job.
Best regards,
Allesindie

Reactions: apzimm87, ElPulpo, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I use the Seni Super Plus diaper for days and the Seni Quatro diaper as my overnight diaper. Both are very good quality diapers and reasonably priced on Amazon. You should give them a try. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Reactions: apzimm87 and AttilaThePun
I ran across a brand on Amazon, and later found them on eBay in larger quantities and for less money. They *are* pull-ups, but have a lot of SAP in them and absorb a lot. They also have very high leak guards, 3 inches at the deepest point, and will easily work with a booster pad for that reason. Using a booster, and changing just that, is convenient and potentially less expensive.

Look for Aimisin Heavy Absorbency Adult Incontinence Underwear on Amazon if you want it quickest, or on eBay if you want the lowest price per unit. Note that these come in Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Read the details on the listing for size range measurements and capacity. You might find them worth a try.

I have no financial involvement with this product or its vendors.

Last edited:
XP5000's seem pretty good. I think I only wet once or twice in my sleep usually, and they're usually only around half soaked by the time I get up.

The mediums are about $1.79 each case price from LLMedico.

How about Abena? M4’s (4163) are currently $1.57 before tax on Amazon. (I’m hoping for better on Black Friday.)

woofmeow said:
Can you share your budget
cheap for 1 might not be cheap for someone else
whats your per diaper price you're aiming for?

I add my support for the Seni Super Plus. That my go to day diaper. Put a booster in it with some plastic pants and I am good for the night.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Tundra1975
WBxx said:
How about Abena? M4’s (4163) are currently $1.57 before tax on Amazon. (I’m hoping for better on Black Friday.)
Abena is giving 25% off on everything, November 24 through November 27, on their website abenausa.com (cannot be combined with any other offer). Shipping always free for orders over $50.

I have no financial involvement with Abena (except that I give them money and they give me diapers).

Last edited:
Reactions: richieboy and WBxx
Back