Going To The Dump (PUN INTENDED)

Dont feel too bad. There was a month that I started metformin(pre diabetes pill) and the side effects had me going #2 all day long. Let's just say I did not always make it. Was scared to toot for the whole month plus 2 weeks.

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
blaincorrous said:
Doctors have seen it all. They won't judge unless they are totally unprofessional.

I mean... they won't judge... as long as you don't have something interesting stuck up your ass like a bowling pin. But in either case, it's more important that you get yourself checked out. If you're overdue for a check up, just mention what happened with candor and honesty.

Just tell them you have been wearing diapers recreationally and suddenly this happened without warning. Doctor will probably correctly surmise that you were just lucky to have been wearing at the time (for all the good it did).

BUT I do strongly encourage you to go get checked out because my uncle had a bad case of diverticulitis. In the end (pun intended), they couldn't reconstruct his bowels and he's on a bag for the rest of his life. Your colon health is too important to pass (pun intended) on.
I see your point, with how things currently are in the world I guess a phone call to the surgery might not be a bad thing. Just need a bit of courage! xD

tsen said:
Dont feel too bad. There was a month that I started metformin(pre diabetes pill) and the side effects had me going #2 all day long. Let's just say I did not always make it. Was scared to toot for the whole month plus 2 weeks.
Wow! That sounds bad but I hope you managed to get it sorted in the end?

It lasted a month. The docter told me it would be a week. Any way drinking v8 is good for using the bathroom on time and having solid poos. When I was drinking v8 my shit was clean. Only had to wipe once. Very good for the tummy.

Last edited:
tsen said:
It lasted a month. The docter told me it would be a week. Any way drinking v8 is good for using the bathroom on time and having solid poos. When I was drinking v8 my shit was clean. Only had to wipe once. Very good for the tummy.
Oh wow I have no idea what V8 is but I'm glad it sorted yout out!

Never trust a fart, no matter if it's just a little squeaker or toot. The results can be disastrous.

• Haha
Paddy2020 said:
Never trust a fart, no matter if it's just a little squeaker or toot. The results can be disastrous.
@Paddy2020 - after that experience aint that the truth! Lol

PaddedArtist90 said:
@Paddy2020 - after that experience aint that the truth! Lol
Oh so true!!!! I've thought I'd fart a little squeaker and before I know it; I've loaded up my diaper!! I'm like WTH!!!! Never trust a fart!!! NEVER!!!

Paddy2020 said:
Oh so true!!!! I've thought I'd fart a little squeaker and before I know it; I've loaded up my diaper!! I'm like WTH!!!! Never trust a fart!!! NEVER!!!
đź’©

PaddedArtist90 said:
Oh wow I have no idea what V8 is but I'm glad it sorted yout out!
V8 juice is tomato juice with various other veggies in it. It's delicious!!

Paddy2020 said:
V8 juice is tomato juice with various other veggies in it. It's delicious!!
Ohhh I understand now 🙂, I have tooted before but never ever experienced out of nowhere reactions like what happened lol

It's too bad that you didn't have someone that you could have called to do the diaper change for you. Sometimes it's nice to keep a list of local people that will perform the diaper change. I am glad that you survived.

mark58 said:
It's too bad that you didn't have someone that you could have called to do the diaper change for you. Sometimes it's nice to keep a list of local people that will perform the diaper change. I am glad that you survived.
Yeah, it would be nice.

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx and mark58
PaddedArtist90 said:
Ohhh I understand now 🙂, I have tooted before but never ever experienced out of nowhere reactions like what happened lol
I've found that now that I'm nearing 60 years old that I've lost some of my pucker power back there to hold a big load back from a little fart. Farts can be so ominous and sinister these days for me no matter how tiny and squeaky they can be.

I just try to pay attention to what I eat. Fiber can fix a lot of problems.

PaddedArtist90 said:
I've found that now that I'm nearing 60 years old that I've lost some of my pucker power back there to hold a big load back from a little fart. Farts can be so ominous and sinister these days for me no matter how tiny and squeaky they can be.

tsen said:
I just try to pay attention to what I eat. Fiber can fix a lot of problems.
mark58 said:
Paddy2020 said:
@tsen - Yeah I do pay attention but I think it was the definitely the veggie chilli I ate that caused it xD

@mark58 - Yeah I've never had anyone change me besides my parents when I was an actual baby! xD I'd be way too embarassed lol

@Paddy2020 - Yeah I get what you mean lol

Last edited:
Back