Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hey all,
So next week on the 12th I'm gonna be going to Download festival for the first time with some mates. I was always planning to at least do the traveling part padded up cause y'know, long journeys and I'm not carpooling so I don't need to be too secretive.
But should I do the whole festival padded up? I was thinking of just bringing some TENA slips just cause they're nice and breathable as well as explainable if I get caught. And also my big dungerise cause it keeps me covered up without me worrying about my shirt riding up my back and stuff.

Last edited:
Why not? Sounds like a good idea honestly.

Festivals have the potential to have some really nasty bathrooms and long lines. Being padded up sounds ideal in this situation.

Reactions: Topazz
Sheepies said:
Why not? Sounds like a good idea honestly.

Festivals have the potential to have some really nasty bathrooms and long lines. Being padded up sounds ideal in this situation.

Yeah the last festival I went to had what I suppose can be best described as a trailer loo. Basically a public toilet built into a lorry trailer. wasn't too bad but I hate public toilets and would've almost preferred 1 person port-a-loos. "Almost."

Going to a festival padded is great but youd need to do a change or two in a day to avoid rash and chafe. If you arent returning to a tent/ hotel then youd still need to go to the portapotty for that. Dont let the diapering work keep you from enjoying your time, but its really fun to do if you have a good process. maybe a backpack with a change and wipes would help.

I have never been to similar events padded but ike the others have said - why not?

Who's playing? Is it ozzfest 2019?

I think it is a good idea. I go out padded all the time and a festival is a great place to wear. Sometimes it is hard to get in the restrooms anyway or they are nasty porta potties. Would much rather wet my diaper than use a porta potty.

RTV101 said:
I think it is a good idea. I go out padded all the time and a festival is a great place to wear. Sometimes it is hard to get in the restrooms anyway or they are nasty porta potties. Would much rather wet my diaper than use a porta potty.
Yeah, port-a-loos are just gross and really test my gag reflex sometimes. :sick: They should really have a bag of clothes pegs hung on the door or something. :LOL:

Reactions: Sheepies
TomiDreamcraefte said:
No it's Download Festival.😜
Gonna be seeing Tool and Dream Theatre.

(Edit) here's a link if you're interested: https://downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/#poster
Oh cool last time I went to ozzfest the main stage said download everywhere. But in my opinion even if it's a download festival and black Sabbath plays, it's officially became ozzfest lol have a great time!

Back