Going out in a stroller in public and riding in booster seat in car?

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm not sure if anyone has done this before but has anyone ever gone out in a stroller at the park before being pushed by your partner, mommy, daddy, or baby sitter and ever covered your face up with a mask wearing baby clothing, wearing your diaper drinking from your bottle, sucking on pacifier, etc? I'm just curious because the thought had came out and wondered if anyone has done it before and if anyone gave you ant trouble for it etc? And do they have booster seats for adults are they fun to ride in? Share your story experience please. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat
No I haven't and never would. That would be pushing our lifestyles in other peoples faces at best you'd face ridicule and at worse who knows!

Reactions: Throwawaw11, DprEffect and Bass
As much as I love the idea of it I would not recommend it because people don’t see us as we see each other on this site.

Reactions: MrsZaronab
I volunteer and id love to do it

Wearing just my diaper and onesie barefoot, when can I do it? Find me a stroller that fits me, and I will!

I think you’re all nuts but that sounds like my kind of nuts so I would love to do it.

Ya know, it all de[ends on the place, timing and context.

I’ll admit to clipping a pacifier to my shirt when i’m Driving long distances and sucking on my pacifier and maybe turning and seeing if I can get a glance back from other cars. I may have paced somebody to see if they looked over, sped up or backed off and then came along side them again so they could have a second glance.

Now, i would look a bit odd in a stroller and/or booster seat... seeing i’m 6 ft tall 300 lbs though. Though i’m not too scared to put Pooh and his bear friend Smokey in the front seat buckled up and go down the road.

I might once in a blue moon be at a hotel and have to order a pizza and answer the door in my onsie and shortalls or a footed sleeper. Or grab a diaper from the back and head in with my changing supplies in a backpack, even if the diaper is a lil paws. Granted always when i am out of town.

NOW i would never answer a motel door in just a diaper, or act this way in my general home area.

Reactions: DiaperLink and Fireheat

PCBaby said:
Too expensive for this baby

Special needs "Pushchairs" are quite expensive ... $1,500 - $6,000 according to Google !

Honey I see that your excited about about coming out ABDL and everything and you should be! Though it's best for everyone to keep it behind closed doors, by yourself or with a partner or in ABDL community. What you do behind closed doors is nobody's business nor should you make it theirs.

Reactions: DiaperLink
MrsZaronab said:
Honey I see that your excited about about coming out ABDL and everything and you should be! Though it's best for everyone to keep it behind closed doors, by yourself or with a partner or in ABDL community. What you do behind closed doors is nobody's business nor should you make it theirs.

But what about educating others? I had to come out because I'm around people all the time. I do play with my baby toys in private, but my home care aides gets them out for me. I get what your saying, and totally respect that, but if we as an ABDL community want to make life better for the next ABDL generation, more need to come out. i have never took my ABDL in public, but I would be interested in peoples reaction if I did use a stroller in just a diaper and onesie sucking my pacifier. with toys hanging down so I could kick them with my barefeet. Oh, the freedom I would feel doing that instead of being in my wheelchair, it gives me goosebomps! I would do it tomorrow, but society isn't ready for that yet, maybe some day after I'm long gone, just dreaming. Sorry for the long reply, got carried away. Katie

Reactions: DiaperLink
Back