Going back to diapers permanently

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone figured I’d share alittle diaper news that’s going on in my life.

And please share if you have made a similar decision lately or want to talk about staying diapered permanently.

About 2 years ago I made the decision to go 24/7. The way I wore diapers at the time I felt that if I couldn’t stay in a diaper for more then a few hours then it wasn’t worth wearing.

I got pretty bummed for while because I felt that I really couldn’t enjoy my favorite hobby until one day I put on a rearz safari and for some reason it was just insanely comfortable. I could feel every inch of the diaper touching me and I realized I wanted to go 24/7.

For about a year I stayed either in a diaper or pull up until I developed some pretty serious diaper rash and had to stop.

Since healing I pretty much stayed diapered for 4-5 days a week but I’ve stayed away from being 24-7.

Recently I’ve felt the calling to go back to diapers. And I’ve decided that it’s time to get back into diapers permanently.

I’m not going to go back and forth anymore I’ve always felt like I belong in diapers and I think it’s a perfect time to embrace my abdl side wholly and without compromise.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ESPF, Liltommy2007 and 9 others
Welcome aboard. It took me a couple attempts to go 24/7 permanently, and I've now been in diapers for about 3 years. Wish I'd done it 10 years ago. I had a look at some of your old posts, and assuming you're still a paramedic, you're okay with all the bending and stretching around other people? Just don't care anymore? Lol.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Liltommy2007, Diprs2 and 2 others
My transition to 24/7 was gradual yet sudden. I'm never using a potty again if I can help it! 8 months and counting!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, Liltommy2007, Diprs2 and 3 others
depends4me said:
Welcome aboard. It took me a couple attempts to go 24/7 permanently, and I've now been in diapers for about 3 years. Wish I'd done it 10 years ago. I had a look at some of your old posts, and assuming you're still a paramedic, you're okay with all the bending and stretching around other people? Just don't care anymore? Lol.
I’ve discovered pull ups are a great bridge to stay technically diapered during work or physical activity. They’re really what let me go 24/7.

Reactions: Liltommy2007, Diprs2, diaperdude and 3 others
SuzakuAkatori said:
My transition to 24/7 was gradual yet sudden. I'm never using a potty again if I can help it! 8 months and counting!
Love to hear your story! I like how your using your diapers as intended too!

Reactions: Liltommy2007 and Diprs2
Str88jacketabdl said:
Love to hear your story! I like how your using your diapers as intended too!
only recently gave into my abdl tendencies in july 2020, started out only using rearz diaps or cloth diaps, started wearing more frequently in december 2020 until I was wearing diapers all the time at home, the last step was wearing in public and once I had that down I was full on 24/7 from there, started full on 24/7 8 months ago. I'm also diaper trained/diaper training to make it easier to wet and mess in certain positions. Switched over from rearz to megamaxes july or august 2021. It just feels nice having a diaper hug your bottom keeping you nice and warm, like wearing a cloud, and with no potty worries, its one less stressor in regards to bare necessities one needs to worry about. 10 plus potty trips a day vs less than 3 or so diaper changes a day, you tell me which is better practically lol,

Last edited:
Reactions: Liltommy2007 and Diprs2
I started 24/7 a few months ago. Been wanting this for many many many years. I have a few breaks for when I am at family where I can't wear as much. I can honestly say that for those willing and able 24/7 is ABDL bliss.

Reactions: Liltommy2007, Diprs2 and Str88jacketabdl
MickeyM said:
I started 24/7 a few months ago. Been wanting this for many many many years. I have a few breaks for when I am at family where I can't wear as much. I can honestly say that for those willing and able 24/7 is ABDL bliss.
Well said :)

I’ve been 24/7 for four plus years now and I don’t miss big boy undies at all. I’m by choice by day and a need at night. If anyone is considering 24/7 just go for it, you can start slowly if needed or jump in the deep end if you so desire

Reactions: Diprs2 and Rezzu
I've been 24/7 since this last post January 5, 2022. Dealing with multiple bowel episodes and a pretty bad rash right now.

Reactions: Diprs2
puravidadip said:
I've been 24/7 since this last post January 5, 2022. Dealing with multiple bowel episodes and a pretty bad rash right now.
Sorry bout your rash!!!

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and puravidadip
Str88jacketabdl said:
Hey everyone figured I’d share alittle diaper news that’s going on in my life.

And please share if you have made a similar decision lately or want to talk about staying diapered permanently.

About 2 years ago I made the decision to go 24/7. The way I wore diapers at the time I felt that if I couldn’t stay in a diaper for more then a few hours then it wasn’t worth wearing.

I got pretty bummed for while because I felt that I really couldn’t enjoy my favorite hobby until one day I put on a rearz safari and for some reason it was just insanely comfortable. I could feel every inch of the diaper touching me and I realized I wanted to go 24/7.

For about a year I stayed either in a diaper or pull up until I developed some pretty serious diaper rash and had to stop.

Since healing I pretty much stayed diapered for 4-5 days a week but I’ve stayed away from being 24-7.

Recently I’ve felt the calling to go back to diapers. And I’ve decided that it’s time to get back into diapers permanently.

I’m not going to go back and forth anymore I’ve always felt like I belong in diapers and I think it’s a perfect time to embrace my abdl side wholly and without compromise.

Your not the only one, during lock down 2 years ago I tried abu simple ultra and found that I also wanted to go back to wearing diapers/nappies full time as in 24/7.

However in my case I am already partially incontinent and am 42/43 years of age, and am also autistic with learning disabilities.

I also have had long had secret desires for returning myself back to a time when everything was more simple and innocent aka my childhood years, and also to recapture the magic of my youth.

Although that wasnt connected to myself becoming incontinent that just happened naturally without my wanting it to be that way, after I turned 30 in 2010.

I have come to the conclusion that I will be in diapers/nappies pike a toddler later in my life at some point probably in my 50/60's or when ever my body decides that I have to go back to my pre-potty trained days.

Hopefully I might also find a care provider who will look after me like I am a toddler again andvwho will look after my little needs as my inner child is obviously calling me back to a time when I was more happier than I am today.

Reactions: Diprs2, DBabygirl2 and NappiedTruckDriver
Same here. Gradual and then sudden! 1 year 2 months 247 now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude
Me deciding to go 24/7 was tough for me to make. My husband helped me with that. I also noticed it ended my constipation issues and I have bladder leaks and I always peed a lot because I often felt I had to use the restroom. I also noticed my mental health has improved and no more diapers confuming my thoughts.

Also I use diaper rash cream every diaper change so I don't get rashes.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Gillybeankiddo, Diprs2 and 4 others
I hope to go back to diapers 24/7 one day, but I can't due to my family.

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude
I have been 24/7 back in diapers for 3+ decades.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed and KittyninjaW
I'm on diaper 24/7 and be honest feel weird when don't have it

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed and diaperdude
I've been wearing diapers and rubber pants full time now for over a decade. No plans or desire to re-potty train. I'm very happy wetting in my diapers, have my diapers changed three or four times a day, wake up each morning with wet diapers, and going about the day wearing diapers and rubber pants when I'm out and about, spending time with family and friends. I exclusively wear cloth prefolds and rubber pants, and even enjoy doing my diaper laundry-its just part of being a DL.

Reactions: Deleted member 69538, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Lyric said:
I've been wearing diapers and rubber pants full time now for over a decade. No plans or desire to re-potty train. I'm very happy wetting in my diapers, have my diapers changed three or four times a day, wake up each morning with wet diapers, and going about the day wearing diapers and rubber pants when I'm out and about, spending time with family and friends. I exclusively wear cloth prefolds and rubber pants, and even enjoy doing my diaper laundry-it’s just part of being a DL.
I’d like to hear about your un potty training 😎

Reactions: Lyric, diaperdude and KittyninjaW
I should hopefully start my transition to 24/7 diapered soon

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17, Jorelaxed, diaperdude and 2 others
Back