Go less

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever tried azo go less? Does it work? I had a freind tell me that this stuff does help reduce the amount of times you need to go pee. Just a thought before talking to dr again... AZO-Bladder-Control-with-Go-Less-Daily-Supplement-Reduces-Occasional-Urgency-and-Leakage-54-Ca...png

what are the ingredients?

Reactions: Edgewater
sounds like an 100% absolute cash grab.
Sounds like a diet fad, guarenteed results '*with exercise"'
Actually it sounds unsafe! Notice there are "*" Asterisk after each claim.

So I looked it up
it's sodium & pumpkin seed extract & soy

so extra salt makes you retain water in your body
this isn't healthy
I don't recommend this at all

Also paying those prices to take salt is silly

Reactions: DiaperLifer, Edgewater and AshtonFreecss
SparkyDog said:
what are the ingredients?
A quick consultation with Dr. Google revealed that the active ingredient is phenazopyridine. It can come with some very unpleasant side effects. Probably better to do Kegel exercises, moderate your fluid intake, and wear more absorbent diapers.

Sounds gimmick-y

1699977315146.png

Product Benefits​

AZO® Bladder Control is derived from a naturally sourced blend of pumpkin seed extract and soy germ extract.

• Pumpkin seed extract helps support bladder control by toning the muscles and maintaining the strength of the detrusor and sphincter muscles to promote normal function.*
  • Soy germ extract supports healthy control by sustaining the bladder muscle and pelvic floor.*
You may start to see bladder health benefits in as little as two weeks. But because no two people are alike, you may see results faster or slower, so take it daily and give it up to 6 weeks to realize the full benefits.

Back