Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In a few weeks ill be going on an abdl binge. Unfortunately I only haeve acess to get Boys or Girls Goodnites, personally I think the girls are more babyish but I like the designs of the boys. Wich one do you guys think I should go with? Thanks in Advance!

Everything I've heard is that the girls ones are way better for the ABDL community. Designs are more babyish, cuter, and generally fit the fantasy much better.

Both the Kroger Comforts and Goodnites have double leak guards where I am, and I use the boy's Goodnites and the Comforts pullups. They both do well, but Comforts withstand leaks better for daytime use and I feel dryer in them. To put this in perspective I have not tried the new girl's Goodnites since the Owl print came out, but this is my .02! 😀

- - - Updated - - -

Boy's Goodnites are good if you wet at night and are a tummy sleeper or wet daytime and don't wet much while sitting. Girl's do better if you wet more often while sitting or sleep on your back at night. I use the Boy's GN's and an alternative made by Kroger supermarkets called Comforts Nite Pants which are unisex, I believe. Not sure if you have Kroger where you are but their Nite Pants are great for daytime and night no matter what position. I think they feel dryer than Goodnites in general. But on topic, I'd say the girls GN's feel good and swelling good too. I haven't tried them since the Owls came out! 😀

I'd actually have to recommend against this. Binges always lead to purges, which is not healthy for anyone.

Instead, consider wearing a diaper just one now, then again in a few days. Remember, moderation is the key here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back