Girlfriend Issues

Canadian24baby7

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hello just wondering if anyone has any tips for how i could get my girlfriend to except my diaper wearing and abdl fetish?

I think it's fair to say that when it comes to gaining acceptance from a partner, it entirely depends on the nature of the person you are with. I'm sure there will be many "tips" offered here, but your mileage will vary, people are complex, what works for some may not work for others. I do know what has worked though, from personal experience and through reading other success stories on ADISC, the main "tip" that I (and likely others) can give you would be to simply talk things out with her 😄

Honesty and transparency can go a long way in any relationship, for an AB/DL this is no different. Sit her down and have a nice heart to heart, let her know what this side of yourself means to you, how important it would be for her to accept it and then take it from there. If you've been a good judge of character and if she is truly in love with you, she'll accept this. Keep in mind though that acceptance varies, just because she'll be understanding and accepting does not mean she will want to indulge you or participate herself, so temper your expectations ;)

Hopefully, when you decide to have the talk, she'll understand and from there, take things slow, she may be interested the moment the talk ends and then again she may not be, the relationship could evolve over time as well :)

Hope this helps ☺

Take it from someone who has had 3 accepting and participatory partners including my current Mommy/GF, there is no rule of thumb for how to gain acceptance, it hinges on the person and if they themselves can both love and accept you for all of you, AB/DL included. You just need to confide in them and be honest, of course, it helps if the person you are seeing is interested from the get go, but it can work out in many other ways too. Simply work up some nerve, have the talk, hope for the best and see where things go :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian24baby7, sbmccue, Deleted member 48219 and 1 other person
Canadian24baby7 said:
hello just wondering if anyone has any tips for how i could get my girlfriend to except my diaper wearing and abdl fetish?
I can’t tell from reading your post if you have already told your gf. If you have, what is her current position on the subject?

Canadian24baby7 said:
How has she acted this far about it?

Usually messing the diaper is the deal killer.

Seasonedcitizen said:
If by messing you mean poop I would agree. That's deal breaker for me too.

RedPandaDL said:
I can’t tell from reading your post if you have already told your gf. If you have, what is her current position on the subject?
told her a couple months ago and shes not interesting in wearing not her thing i guess. i started wearing around her the other day and she does say much.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Ya well not something i do in them lol. My username is more for fun if that was a contributor to your question...

Canadian24baby7 said:

Be honest. That's all i can say, but be honest early on.

Reactions: Canadian24baby7
rocketman said:
Be honest. That's all i can say, but be honest early on.
I agree rocket man i made sure i told my wife about this befor we even moved in together.

Reactions: Canadian24baby7
Treelad said:
I didn't and I didn't plan on ever telling her just like I had never told anybody else. However, after a few years of being married, we were watching something on TV about fetishes and there was a segment on there about ABDL's and they were following people from DPF (that's what introduced me to the internet world). That's when I opened up to her. She thought I was joking at first. She accepts me but has no part in it nor would I ever put pressure on her to be a part of it. I'm just thankful that she accepts me.
When me and my wife were dating we use to play the what if i game. I use to ask here what if you found me in a diaper she thought i was jokeing untill about a month before we moved in lol

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
Treelad said:
How did she take it?
I knew she was a keeper when she looked at me and said i love you for all your quricks i wore whe she was not around for a long time did the bin purge cycle and just the last couple of months have started to really wear in the open around her she still said she loves me and now i think she get a kick out of telling me to diaper up before bed

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
Back