Gift recommendations for my Little

mammalun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi you lovely people. I am fast approaching my 1 year anniversary as a caregiver. I still find it quite amazing that my Little found me. Even more surprising is how much my relationship with my Little has changed my life. My Little is the best.

Anyway, you've always had good recommendations for me in the past. Because I'm aware of how long delivery can take I want to get something ordered soon. I want to get him something special to celebrate our 1 year together. We don't have a lot of AB related stuff so I want to get him something personal, a bit special (so something we may not have considered buying before due to me not knowing about it or cost), but useful to our play. He walks on the sissy side of life.

Any ideas? What would you want? Bonus points for links to where I can buy it :) Thanks in advance.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Kinda depends on the little in question and what they like.

Lego sets could be good, along with other toys and games. You know your little best for what kinda things they might enjoy just head to a large toy store and see what's available, maybe even take them along letting them know they can choose something to buy, might not be the same as opening a present but is something you can do together.

Something that might be nice since its an anniversary would be something you can do together like baking kit or perhaps some kind of children's gardening set to grow some plants together, or model set you can build/paint together etc.

Along side those kinda things clothing is always good, onesies, or cute outfits. new stuffies or blankets, heck even simple little things like sticker books.

Reactions: mammalun
it is hard making a recommendation not knowing him. there are many AB/little stuff out there that has commonality with those who have a strong little side. for something special i would say focus on what he likes as far as activities, hobbies, interests, and etc. the things he enjoys as a little whatever that maybe. doesn't have to be an item purchased could be just an activity that you both share in like a weekend away, trip to the zoo, movies, anything that will allow him to shine with his little side and you embracing being his caregiver (create a memory). i am an explorer at heart just love going places and doing things, so one of the best celebrations my wife and i had was she took me to Universal and totally geeked and little out see Hogsmeade and Diagon Ally. another not costly adventure was my wife took me to a pottery shop to create something from clay. try to look at this from his view point what would bring a smile to his face. happy anniversary

Back