Getting judged by your pets

thats all my cats do is judge me.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleBoyCuddles, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
Haha, I definitely think about this. I have a goldfish at home who doesn’t seem to mind seeing me in just a diaper all the time.
When I visit my childhood home and see my pets there, the doggies are a lil judgmental but my cat loves some padded cuddles.
I’ll leave a photo of my cockatiel’s reaction under this spoiler, haha. Taken today since I’m visiting for spring break.
Well your cockatiel definitely doesn't mind. He obviously thinks it's a nice little perch 😂

One of our cats actually loves padding at my extra padding once I'm all dressed and settled on the settee actually. I guess she's not so judgemental after all 😏

todderhr said:
thats all my cats do is judge me.
They certainly know how to give you that look! 😂 We wouldn't be without them though would we! 😻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: todderhr
ItsTimmyTime said:
Well your cockatiel definitely doesn't mind. He obviously thinks it's a nice little perch 😂

One of our cats actually loves padding at my extra padding once I'm all dressed and settled on the settee actually. I guess she's not so judgemental after all 😏

They certainly know how to give you that look! 😂 We wouldn't be without them though would we! 😻
I saw this mean:

“Your kit hates me. “

“No, it’s worse, he’s judging you. “

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
My cat is cool about it. Dude just wants attention. He doesn't care if it comes from aa adult in a diaper.

Occasionally I'm reminded of the scene from Dr. Doolittle where the cat rats out the shrink to Eddie Murphys character for wearing a tutu.

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
It’s kinda funny really, having had such a wonderful close relationship with my cat, (now gone sadly), that this was for such a long time the only other being that I didn’t feel judged by, and who I could freely express my self with.

ozbub said:
It’s kinda funny really, having had such a wonderful close relationship with my cat, (now gone sadly), that this was for such a long time the only other being that I didn’t feel judged by, and who I could freely express my self with.
Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a lovely relationship 😢😻

ItsTimmyTime said:
Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a lovely relationship 😢😻
Ta, I was close to her, but I had to let her go. It was a very emotional day.

When I’ve managed to wear without anyone being around, I’m almost certain the dog knows and has decided he doesn’t care 😅

He knows something is up when I’ve had some baby powder out and you can see the confused look on his face as he sniffs to work out where it’s coming from but largely takes a “you do you” attitude.

Although he did nearly take an interest in my cuddly dragon! I had to stop that, couldn’t have him being torn to shreds!

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
I always feel bad making my dog go outside in the rain when she knows I just go in my diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, ItsTimmyTime, dogboy and 1 other person
Every day. Very opinionated and demanding.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
My cat always seems to appear whenever I’m getting into a diaper, or AB clothes. Then he stares at me, which can make you self conscious. He also loves seeing the closet door open, always thinking it’s some sort of cat wonderland.
I know I’m transferring my own ideas that my cat cares, on to him, but the look on his puss can tell a tail 🐱097A3446-AECC-4BE7-A8AD-B7FE1F0078C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: perlFerret, ItsTimmyTime, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
fleckothefennec said:
Yes, definitely, I don't like my puppy to see me do those things 🫣
Could not Have said it better myself lol

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Seasonedcitizen
I don't have a dog (don't like the idea of leaving them at home for hours and hours). But I have a neighbor friend who comes over with his dog. I love animals, particularly dogs. But this dog is always sniffing my crotch. My friend thinks it's funny. If only he knew.

• Love
Back