Not open for further replies.

Dylan292

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
It is a sensitive subject my earlier years I was a late potty trained I was hit for having a accident i did have one when I was between 4-6 years I could not hold it so I went on myself my mother found out took me and hit me while was talking a bath I never talk about it a thing I forgot was any one got hit as a child for something similar

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl and KCA
It very difficult to talk about this one day I could get through it

i was beat for that for a few years, so don`t feel alone. the best thing to remember is it`s over. idk if it helps, but i managed to turn the relationship around with my parent years ago. some things aren`t worth focusing on *hugs* if anything, just realize they were doing the best they could the only way they knew how. even if it was misguided, we`re all trying to figure things out. everyone has the same potential to do ``good`` or ``bad``. intention only gets you so far, people can only see your actions, not your intent. how they perceive it is up to them. the only point of focusing on past traumas is attempting to heal from them. just change how you view it and it won`t bother you as much. i had everything taken from me as a child, and i forgave them and befriended them later on. i hope this helps! *hugs*

Reactions: Dylan292
Dylan292 you have been very inconsistent with your story. You do not seem to know the difference between a first accident and having accidents in general.

Reactions: adriannacrr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back