Gerber Toddler Baby Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyric said:
My waist was 30-32" at the time. By the time I reached 30 my Gerbers were either too small or had torn.
Pretty much the same as me.

I still wear Gerbers... ;) A little snug, but I can deal with it...

IMGP0312sm.jpg

IMGP6459sm.jpg
IMGP7747sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: PampersCowboy, mark28277 and Angelapinks
Littlebabybecca said:
Looks great, wish I could still wear mine but they would bust at the seams. I wore my Gerbers with nothing under them until they were that tight but they would split when I was out and then I was in trouble so I started wearing Lycra panties on top for protection from fall out if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
I have a drawer full of adult sized Gerbers. There was a incontinence company Protex years back selling plastic pants that were exactly like the baby ones from back in the day. I stocked up on them because I loved the shiny swishy surface on them. Protex now no longer makes them so Im glad I stocked up at the time. I have about 20 pairs and try to keep them in good shape since they are rare now. Heres a few I have.... Love the shiny surface on them.

Attachments

• 20211101_223358.jpg
    20211101_223358.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20211031_024139.jpg
    20211031_024139.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20211101_223716.jpg
    20211101_223716.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forced, Angelapinks and Littlebabybecca
I wish I had known about them, I would have stocked up.

Reactions: Angelapinks
My first diaper experiences as an adult and away from home was buying baby cloth diapers and Gerber toddler sized plastic pants. I had a 30" waist so I could actually fit into them. I had a lot of fun wearing real Gerber baby plastic pants.

Reactions: Lyric, warmfeeling and Angelapinks
I am not sure they were Gerber but I actually remember buying plastic pants with my mother when I was about 5 years old. I wore diapers for bed wetting and in those days that meant cloth and plastic pants. It was a department store and my mother had to ask for sales help because the plus size plastic pants were kept in a drawer. I don’t recall being embarrassed but I must have been to remember the details so clearly.

mark28277 said:
Yes thank you. This is what I’m talking about. I wish I could see more pics of others in their Real
Gerber Toddler Baby Pants. Thank you
Heads up. This is a support site and not a site for you to search for erotic material. The vast majority of adults do not fit into things meant for young children.

Reactions: Honeywell6180 and CheshireCat
Eclectic said:
Heads up. This is a support site and not a site for you to search for erotic material. The vast majority of adults do not fit into things meant for young children.
Who said anything about erotic material. You are jumping the gun dude. Real real man.

Reactions: Lyric and Littlebabybecca
mark28277 said:
Yes thank you. This is what I’m talking about. I wish I could see more pics of others in their Real
Although not plastic, they are real Gerber Baby Pants...
My wife was surprised when I could fit in Pampers Easy-up Training pants, so as a joke she brought home a pair of Gerber Training pants for me. They were loose from the package and marked down to .75. She said I should put them on when I get out of the shower. Well her mouth almost hit the floor when I walked out of the bathroom wearing them. Now I have to be careful and get to the potty on time, because if I wet them she might put me back in Pampers again.

Train sm (3).jpg

Train sm (2).jpg
Train sm (4).jpg
Train sm (5).jpg
Train sm (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PampersCowboy, dogboy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
Although not plastic, they are real Gerber Baby Pants...
My wife was surprised when I could fit in Pampers Easy-up Training pants, so as a joke she brought home a pair of Gerber Training pants for me. They were loose from the package and marked down to .75. She said I should put them on when I get out of the shower. Well her mouth almost hit the floor when I walked out of the bathroom wearing them. Now I have to be careful and get to the potty on time, because if I wet them she might put me back in Pampers again.

View attachment 97627

View attachment 97626
View attachment 97629
View attachment 97630
View attachment 97631
View attachment 97632
Those fit you really well. Great photo

mark28277 said:
Those fit you really well. Great photo
If you would like to see all my photos use the link below. there are 3 pages of albums with 100's of pictures. They are all PG rated, except for the fact that an adult male is wearing baby diapers.
Here is the link to another diaper group with all my pictures. You may need to sign up to see pictures

Little Baby Becca's photos

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and mark28277
Littlebabybecca said:
If you would like to see all my photos use the link below. there are 3 pages of albums with 100's of pictures. They are all PG rated, except for the fact that an adult male is wearing baby diapers.
Here is the link to another diaper group with all my pictures. You may need to sign up to see pictures

Little Baby Becca's photos
I just checked them out. Excellent photos my friend. Thank you!!! They are amazing.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
mark28277 said:
Wow those are some snug pants.....Years back I had some Toddler ones but were just too tight . They fit similarly to the ones you have in the picture. I just couldnt at the time enjoy wearing them. I remedied it by sacrificing a pair i had that had some small rips. I cut the sides off and sewed and glued the two extender parts on both sides of the tight pants. They now were much roomier and could go over a diaper also now. I have adult ones now and fit well nowadays.

I used VIP plastic pants for many years. Unfortunately, I “purged” them about 10 years ago. Now I am back in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I actually like my Gary 7 mil plastic pants the best.

Would be awesome if Gerber would make their adult size pants again.

I did have a few pairs from vip before they stopped production. Haven't tried cloth diapers and probably won't unless I have someone else to help put them on as I know they can be a pain by yourself.

I've worn the toddler ones but that was many moons ago.

MikeDJ said:
I have a drawer full of adult sized Gerbers. There was a incontinence company Protex years back selling plastic pants that were exactly like the baby ones from back in the day. I stocked up on them because I loved the shiny swishy surface on them. Protex now no longer makes them so Im glad I stocked up at the time. I have about 20 pairs and try to keep them in good shape since they are rare now. Heres a few I have.... Love the shiny surface on them.
I think Protex is still in business selling a “I can’t believe it’s not Gerber” product. Now renamed Brooks. Has anyone tried these and what do you think?
https://www.myprotex.com/collections/the-i-cant-believe-its-not-gerber-ii-plastic-pants/I-Can't-Believe-it's-Not-Gerber

Last edited:
It's been many a year since I wore Gerber plastic pants. When I was a child and still in diapers (daytime until 4, nighttime until I outgrew the largest toddler size), disposables were the rectangular pad with glue to bunch them in the crotch (fan fold for those who know). Leaks were common, so plastic pants were a must.

When I went into Depends in 1986 (a decent diaper at the time) for bedwetting, my mother found Gerber made adult sizes as well and got a couple pair for me since she thought they may still be necessary over a disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back