Gen Z diaper lovers

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if any of you are familiar with Gen Z. They are the generation after tge millennials born between 1995-2010 which makes them the youngest generation in workforce with the oldest being 24. I know the media tells you any young person is a millennial but the oldest millennial is close to 40. I know plenty of millennials who are married and rasing children like elementary and even middle schoolers. I know a 1987 born with a 2009 born child, a 1983 with an 2006 born. It's not that uncommon to find millennials who are doing adult stuff it's just the media paints them as sheltered 20 year olds.

Born 1995 here. I've heard conflicting things on where the separation between millennial and gen z is. Frankly I find it all silly and meaningless.

Reactions: Eclectic
While I personally find it silly to care much, I’ve heard many conflicting reports as well on the separation line between millennials and Gen Z.

Ive noticed that generations are getting harder to really define. I mean if you were to take that definition of gen z as people being born 1995-2010 and use that to look at a person born in 1995 and a person born in 2010 they are going to be very very different from each other, I mean someone who is now about 24 is going to be living a different life than that other person in the year 2034 when they are 24. I almost think that generations are to the point where they need to be spaced around 3-7 years instead of 15-20. generations may have been a bit easier to separate early on like the baby boomers and gen x ers since WWII caused a gap and then a growth spurt in population and each generation was somewhat more split in terms of how they were raised and what they grew up around like technology and politics etc but all of those things are changing so rapidly now that its hard to really group people anymore. As far as how each generation will differ in the AB/DL side of things its hard to say. from what i hear kids are being potty trained later so this could mean more ABs or DLs since kids may have more memories of being in diapers but it could go the other way since the stigma of diapers may be fading which may reduce some of the "forbidden fruit" sort of desire for lack of a better word? Im sure with each era of diaper technology will bring different groups of people with different preferred diaper/pull-up types?

StarquestStig said:
Ive noticed that generations are getting harder to really define. I mean if you were to take that definition of gen z as people being born 1995-2010 and use that to look at a person born in 1995 and a person born in 2010 they are going to be very very different from each other, I mean someone who is now about 24 is going to be living a different life than that other person in the year 2034 when they are 24. I almost think that generations are to the point where they need to be spaced around 3-7 years instead of 15-20. generations may have been a bit easier to separate early on like the baby boomers and gen x ers since WWII caused a gap and then a growth spurt in population and each generation was somewhat more split in terms of how they were raised and what they grew up around like technology and politics etc but all of those things are changing so rapidly now that its hard to really group people anymore. As far as how each generation will differ in the AB/DL side of things its hard to say. from what i hear kids are being potty trained later so this could mean more ABs or DLs since kids may have more memories of being in diapers but it could go the other way since the stigma of diapers may be fading which may reduce some of the "forbidden fruit" sort of desire for lack of a better word? Im sure with each era of diaper technology will bring different groups of people with different preferred diaper/pull-up types?

I don't think it's really around what they're like when they are x years old in the year xxxx, it's more about a vague line drawn for a group of people who might have similar beliefs, for example, millenial might be the 'social' generation and gen z might be the 'tech enabled' generation.

I’m probably one of the last ABDLs who would had mostly likely worn plastic backed diapers as a baby full-time, since during my first 3-4 years of my life, they’re were still plastic backed baby diapers. I’m glad I was still potty trained a year or two before all of the baby diapers switched to cloth backing.

I thought Generation Z were zombies? Okay, just kidding. These lines are always in gray areas. The same thing is true for Baby Boomers. They keep stretching that line but by definition, Baby Boomers were born right after W. W. II.

Back