Gardening Day = Nappy Day

Rita said:
Really like the colors you pick out Karmababy2 🥰
Thanks! There is deep purple in there too - the blooms are just facing the other way

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
KarmaBaby2 said:
Gardening day here too but maybe a goodnite, maybe nothing ….. it’s quite warm, especially in the sun. So maybe my black capris so I can just wet my pants and move on ;)
I like sunny gardening days when I can go without a diaper and just wee in my old black trousers whenever I feel like it. I just love'watering in the garden'!

Reactions: wetaccident and Deleted member 39193
Just saw this thread now. I planted my garden today, while wearing a Crinklz original, a black onesie, jeans, and a long sleeved shirt. The onesie was so the neighbors couldn't tell I was wearing a diaper when I bent over.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Your ground is finely getting dryer now ! Last evening we planted 2 packs of Snake Gourds along with 3 packs of different color of Mini Pumpkins ..

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
If just doing gardening then usually not in diaper. But if we have one of our relax-destress day in diapers and we choose do some little work in garden( berry picking, flowers) then yes , we will stay in garden.
I just put some short and anod another T-shirt and my SO do same or some medium long darker skirt and job done.
No accidental spotting of diaper from our neighbours, which would be hard because of trees in our backyard. But better be safe then sorry.

Reactions: ianwee and Deleted member 39193
Had one them popup down poor rain shower ! It knock down a bunch of our Peonies :cry: !!!

Attachments

• Down Peonies 2023.jpg
    Down Peonies 2023.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Rita said:
Had one them popup down poor rain shower ! It knock down a bunch of our Peonies :cry: !!!
Oh dear, what a shame. Hope they'll recover!

Back