Gaming and padded

DLontheDL2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Probably a repeat thought but I wanted to share. Quick back story, I’ve been into diapers since I can remember, always wanting to wear but never was able to up until I moved out at 18. I’m now 34 so it’s come a long way. Anyways. A part of my diaper wearing that I used to have trouble with was “feeling” little or regressing a bit. More recently I’ve found that playing some retro games I grew up with like sonic and other sega genesis games, especially while wearing and using my diapers makes me feel incredibly little and I love it. The act of wetting or messing while I’m engaged in one of those games is pretty amazing.

Reactions: wetaccident, Lumos and Abdlchriscrinkle
I gotta try this... still have all the original game consoles all the way back from the original NES all the way up to ps5, with everything in between.

Still the most fun games to me are the retro ones, there's a purity to them that can't be rivaled even by the ''best' new games and graphics...

I should break out super Mario bros 1, 2, and 3 to see if it knocks me into a regressive mode!

Reactions: wetaccident and DLontheDL2
Ugh. I hate feeling bad for decreasing the clutter in my life and getting rid of things, but I wish I had all of the gaming systems (and games) I've ever owned. Not for the collectors value, but the ability to play all of these awesome games the way they were supposed to be played.

I never had the diapers or the nerve to play super Mario in diapers when it first came out (i was a teenager), but I would love to give it a try.

Ebay, here I come.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and DLontheDL2
plasticsounds said:
Ugh. I hate feeling bad for decreasing the clutter in my life and getting rid of things,
Ebay, here I come.

This is why I held on to every damn one of them. I never get rid of anything that has a nostalgic or sentimental hold on me, I can go back and enjoy them just like it was 1985 again.

Love the ''Ebay, here I come'' 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: DLontheDL2 and plasticsounds
plasticsounds said:
Ugh. I hate feeling bad for decreasing the clutter in my life and getting rid of things, but I wish I had all of the gaming systems (and games) I've ever owned. Not for the collectors value, but the ability to play all of these awesome games the way they were supposed to be played.

I never had the diapers or the nerve to play super Mario in diapers when it first came out (i was a teenager), but I would love to give it a try.

Ebay, here I come.
I did the same and let a lot of my old games go. Wish I never did that! But I am slowly re collecting things again. Still need to get an NES. Super Mario bros 1,2 and 3,especially, have a special place in my heart!

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I gotta try this... still have all the original game consoles all the way back from the original NES all the way up to ps5, with everything in between.

Still the most fun games to me are the retro ones, there's a purity to them that can't be rivaled even by the ''best' new games and graphics...

I should break out super Mario bros 1, 2, and 3 to see if it knocks me into a regressive mode!
I think what’s great about the retro stuff , at least for me, is that there isn’t really an option to either pause or save a game, so my mentality switches to “I don’t care what happens in my diaper right now, I am going to beat this game!!”

Reactions: wetaccident
I actually really like this idea too. One it would be neat to revisit some of those old games but two like you said I think it would change my headspace a little bit to be more "little" or at least younger. I don't really have any consoles anymore unfortunately. But I do have fond memories of older PC games too I'd play by myself or with friends that maybe I could check out.
DLontheDL2 said:
I think what’s great about the retro stuff , at least for me, is that there isn’t really an option to either pause or save a game, so my mentality switches to “I don’t care what happens in my diaper right now, I am going to beat this game!!”
Unfortunately, I had this mentality when I was a kid too. I'd get so into the game I couldn't tear myself away for a bathroom break. I kept trying to hold it and would end up having accidents. Diapers would have made that a lot easier! And I do like to game and wear now for sure though that is as much for enjoyment as not having to take bathroom breaks.

Reactions: DLontheDL2
Back