Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I know there might be another thread that is similar, but I couldn't find anything with a quick search. I am curious: if you have a fursona, whether it is a babyfur or diaperfur one or not, how did you come up with their name? Did you just pick it randomly? Was there a meaning behind it?

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Cottontail, mistykitty and 1 other person
Well kitty and kitten are part of both of mine because while animal hybrids they are mostly kittens. Both are diaperfur and babyfur, so kitten and kitty also match with being younger. As far as the Misty and Kayla parts, both came from the fact that when I was going through ideas they just felt right. So that's how mistykitty my main sona and kaylakitten the one I'm developing came to be.

Reactions: Cottontail
My Babyfur fursona's name is Jake Draggie.
Jake: Short for "Jacob", my name, and Draggie: Cubby way of saying "Dragon"

Reactions: Cottontail and mistykitty
I've only had a well-defined fursona for about a year and a half, but her name, Cottontail, has been my ADISC username for over 12 years--since about four months after I joined, I think. At the time, I was using the Pampers Baby Dry bunny as my avatar, so "Cottontail" was an obvious bunny reference, but it was also a cloth diaper pun. I'd just gotten back into cloth diapers and thought I was so clever. :rolleyes: Anyway... The name stuck, and when I started thinking about a fursona, I just couldn't imagine parting with it. (Obviously the bunny part stuck too!)

Last edited:
I got mine from watching Bluey XD. Rusty is my favourite character!

I gave my wolf fursona a placeholder name until I could think of something else, however I wasn't able to think of anything else and the placeholder name just sort of stuck. Their name is Fenrir and their babyfur version is Fenrawr.

My dragon fursona hasn't had a name in over 15 years because I couldn't come up with one that I like. About a year ago I came up with a babyfur and a diaperfur version of them and both of them are named Ember. The non babyfur/diaperfur version still doesn't have a name

Back