Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So last night something odd happened. I decided to wear one of my abdl diapers to bed, but I didn't want to use it. So I'm snuggling down and feeling good in it. I think a few hours later I wake slightly, just slightly, and I feel myself peeing. I don't think much about it as I am still very much mostly asleep. when It stops I wake up suddenly and realize what happened. I panic a lil bit but I just had to accept it happened as there's not much I could do then and so I went back to sleep.

I found it really odd as usually when I feel an urge I can control it, and even before I go to sleep I can tell my body not to go and it won't. does anyone else have it so that they can just say "don't pee tonight" and your body listens?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
So last night something odd happened. I decided to wear one of my abdl diapers to bed, but I didn't want to use it. So I'm snuggling down and feeling good in it. I think a few hours later I wake slightly, just slightly, and I feel myself peeing. I don't think much about it as I am still very much mostly asleep. when It stops I wake up suddenly and realize what happened. I panic a lil bit but I just had to accept it happened as there's not much I could do then and so I went back to sleep.

I found it really odd as usually when I feel an urge I can control it, and even before I go to sleep I can tell my body not to go and it won't. does anyone else have it so that they can just say "don't pee tonight" and your body listens?
Something similar happened to me recently. I went to bed in a rearz dip, totally dry and when I woke up I was soaked. I’ve never wet the bed in my life but somehow my sleeping brain knew I was padded and just let go. It was such a rush when I was fully awake and realized what was going on.

Reactions: Josephine, GoodnitesXL21, littledub1955 and 5 others
Traveler said:
Something similar happened to me recently. I went to bed in a rearz dip, totally dry and when I woke up I was soaked. I’ve never wet the bed in my life but somehow my sleeping brain knew I was padded and just let go. It was such a rush when I was fully awake and realized what was going on.
I can tell you that as soon as I knew what happened I shot up so fast. part of me was really glad I had a really good diaper on to catch it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, littledub1955, PricklyPear and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:

I can do this too. When I'm padded, I can pee automatically but when I try to stop it, I always end up failing because why resist? And when wearing underwear, I can stop myself no problem, but I have noticed how much smaller my bladder has became as of lately. Urges to pee are a bit more frequent and are smaller in volume. I know it's from being padded so much, but I don't care. I'm happier padded anyway.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, littledub1955, TigerDL and 1 other person
The main thing I've noticed about this is in daytime. Once my subconscious (I guess) has figured out that I am diapered, I wet frequently, and with very little warning. Holding back can be difficult.

However, when I am not diapered, I can go for several hours, or half a day, without the urge to pee. So my subconscious mind (or whatever it is) reacts to me being diapered.

In March this year, it seemed that I was finally beginning to regularly wet in my sleep. April, however, has been one big dry hiatus. Sadly. But since I've experienced some sleep-wettings, I think that I might get there again. Just need to be patient .

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, littledub1955, TigerDL and 2 others
CutestPaddedFemboy said:

I can't control when I pee during the day and I definitely can't control when I pee at night. To be honest though I'm able to wake up most nights and get to the bathroom before I wet my diaper too much. But I have mornings when I wake up to a half soaked diaper that I continue to wear until I leave home or when I'm fully soaked after a couple cups of coffee.

Back